Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Another day another dollar

Woke up today with my neck still causing me alot of pain, I know I didn't mention this before now but it's lasted a few days and it bloody well hurts. I don't expect your sympathy but if you could just spare a moment to say 'ahhh poor Woggzeh', then I'd appreciate it.
So as I was saying, I got up as usual at 5am, sore neck, got washed and dressed came downstairs to have a cup of tea, (an essential part to anyones day) and I sneeze and get the worst fucking headache of my life, from a fucking sneeze!!! I've sneezed all my life and never suffered a fucking headache from it, I get Migraines and this was far worse than that pain, nevertheless I took shit loads of Nurofen (I could have put a drug addict to shame with the amount I consumed) and as I passed out on the trip to work I was in a wonderful sleep only to be awoken by my dad in Manchester and the headache was gone, (hurrah), unfortunately due to the Overdose on Nurofen I had also lost my ability to do anything! so I had to sit in the van for a couple of hours to let the painkillers wear off. I got back on my feet just before lunch and got on with my work. At home now, and about to go get cleaned up and changed then gonna cook a curry for tea, I'm thinking a Chicken Jalfrezi, that's sure to be good.
Over and out.

Comments:
Drop of brandy will sort that out.
 
Or a drop of bundy, thats what Dave is now addicted to.
 
I wouldn't say addicted... "mild dependency" is more like it.

Not really!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?