Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Fishy Fishy Fishy, Where is the Fishy?

I'm sooo tired today, I don't know what is wrong, I'm getting a good 4 hours sleep a night, yet I can hardly stay awake. Not really much to report from the World of the Wog, I am going to Liverpool tomorrow, which means I won't be in Manchester tomorrow so the builder in Manchester is gonna go mental when he realises I am not on site, and I probably won't be back untill tuesday, He doesn't know this yet (so you now have priviledged information) but I would love to be a fly on the wall in his office tommorow! bollocks to the lot of 'em!
gonna keep this short today, I might add later if I can be bothered, or if I can think of something worthwhile sharing with you. otherwise see ya later alligator!

Comments:
I married my sister yesterday!
 
does that make her your mother now too
 
Erm, Wesley?

What kind of fucked up family tree do you have?

It makes her my wife and my sister you silly sod!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?