Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Haggis!

Today is the 25th of January, thus making this evening Burns night, so for my tea I had haggis (which I caught myself) neeps and tatties, and I must say it was delicious.
Got home from work quite late today (18:45) and since I set off at 05:20, I would consider that a long day, and it was a hard day, but at least we got the contract finished. I shouldn't moan about long days and hard work, it's better to be busy than being sat at home all day waiting for a contract. No work = No money. But fuck it, it's my blog and I'll moan as much as I want!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I have been busy and not really had alot to tell you, so I might post on a daily basis now and again, other times I'll post when I feel like it. Just keep checking back, read the comments, they are 'interesting' to say the least and I appreciate them.
I am working in Manchester tomorrow, got to finish a contract there that we started before Christmas and should have finished by now. It's not our fault the whole job has gone tits up (honestly, it's not our fault this time) but I'm dreading going back, it's worse than that feeling of returning to school after the summer holidays. I would prefer it if I was going to the gallows tomorrow instead of this job in Manchester, but............(looking for a positive note) the job is nearly complete and if all goes well I would estimate 3-5 days work is left.
I think thats enough for today.

Toodle ooh!

Comments:
How's this for a connundrum?

You come home to find a dead seagull on the porch, a dog with blood around its mouth in the corner that suddenly bolts, and the RSPCA van pulling into your driveway - now the thing is you've been eating beetroot messily all afternoon and have red stained lips and mouth, so naturally it looks like you've cruelly taken this bird's life.

How would you deal with that? It's say for a mate. Hurry up with the answer 'cos they're nearly at my door, I mean his door and this beetroot isn't coming off.
 
Ok they've come in the house and seen feathers everywhere (from a pillow fight my friend had with my girlfriend this morning). This isn't looking good.
 
Oh shit he's been taken into custody now. I'm fucked aren't I?
 
Teehee, I wasn't even dead!
 
LOL, eeejit!!!

On another note, its Australia day today (26th) celebrations galore this evening, should be a good night!
 
lol, a rabbit climbed up my boxers and bit my willy lol
 
i think somebody here is very interestingly booooooored... lol
 
Update teh damn blog baldy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?