Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Oh My God

Well, I felt it was necessary to write something today as the whole day has been 'lost in sleep' I wont write wasted because I don't think it is a waste to sleep all day, but the fact that I still have a hangove says that it was a good idea to be in bed all day, otherwise I would have been awake with a really nasty hangover and have been in a really bad mood. The reason for the longevity of sleep is a bloody good night out last night (saturday) went round some pubs with my mate Trelly, we even went to Jacks, a place we haven't really gone to since the days of old when it was called Edisons and our group practically lived there, as is typical with returning to old haunts we chatted about the good old days. All great memories. then off to Rat and Parrott, then to Hogs head, which is now called Nags head, but bollcks to name changes, people still say the old name anyway, 'you know, where the old whsmiths used to be' (thats a pub called Lloyds, no, i'm wrong it changed it's fucking name to Native State) then back to crabtrees, played pool and pulled all the plugs out of the speakers because they had a Dee Jay on and he was making a right bloody noise, He didn't notice that the speakers were unplugged because he had some huge earphones on and might as well have been playing with his 'decks' (see I am with it) in his bedroom,
Then it was onto Wildcats with Adz McParty, who claims to have never been, but seemed quite at home and I'm sure a few of the girls knew who he was.
Stumbled home at about 3am, bumped into every wall and tree and car that was around and now I also have a graze on my head where I used it to hold a wall up as I walked (you've been there, you know what I mean, it's the fucking walls fault) then almost passed out taking my shoes off (at home now, thankfully) and stumbled to bed. the rest (as they say) is history.

Comments:
and stop hurting the walls, you heartless!
 
I've read your post and called the RSPCW regarding your wall abuse. It's gone on for too long and I want it stopping.

Do I get a prize for coining the term "Woggzeh"? I think I do. I'd like the stuffed teddy please.
 
Psshh, I thought up Collywog so I get more credit, Pwned J00 G4yzor n00b!
 
Actually I wa scalled collywog at primary school, so you win nowt. and Dave wins nowt 'cos I stoled the name, thus I win!
 
your all gay
 
And tree darling, it's "you're".

i.e. You're all gay.
 
You're all gay
 
Yay!
 
thank you darling. Why not correct the n00b comment? shouldn't it be noob? only gays use that anyway.
 
Only gays and n00bs.
 
Incorrect, n00b is a part of internet "leet speak" or l33t 5p34k hence the 00 rather than oo.
 
ur all teh_g4yZ0r.
 
If you wish to correct it to proper English the term is Newbie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?