Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

This is the moment that you needed the most

Hello peoples.
How are you all, Wow, I feel like I'm writing to the millions and not just the collective 3 or 4 people that actually read this blog. I hope you are all safe and well, you will be glad to hear that I am great too, I feel a little guilty about not updating for so long and someone commented that I should update, so I am sorry for ignoring you (my fans) but fuck you, I have a life to live too and most of the people who read this are the people I see or speak to on a regular basis, But I'm glad some of you are concerened as to what I have been doing these last few days, the answer is simple - Very little, Work through the week, not gonna bore you with the shitty details, but lets just say I don't fucking whistle while I work, I moan and walk around in a grump. Evenings are the best part of my week, and I have recently been watching a show called Prison Break, It's fantastic, It has the same vibe to it as the film 'Shawshank Redemption' so if you enjoyed that film, then keep an eye out for Prison Break, (monday nights, or available at all good torrent sites, but thats illegal and I don't condone it!! :) )
Weekends are spent sleeping and drinking, I feel it is important I do it this way as it leaves little time for me to get bored and into mischief. Although I drink in Crabtrees and if you want to avoid trouble then I suggest you don't drink in Crabtrees, but luckily I have a face that blends in as apposed to having a face that only a fist could love. been alot of birthdays this weekend. (27th - ex girlfriend, 29th ex girlfriend and my mate Pieman, 30th - ex girlfriend) so non of them are getting a card, and lads dont send lads cards because its not the done thing!
Explination of the title of this post is that it's a line from the song 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter and it's stuck in my head, just that line!! fucking annoying, but it's a great song so I'll forgive Mr Powter.
Fuck it, Can't be arsed to write any more bollocks for you to read, if you want to read more, then get a book. Buy my autobiography it's in all good bookstores, just ask the assistant behind the counter for it, its called, 'This is a hold up give me all your money or i'll fucking kill you!'
have fun, take care,
Gung hei fat choi (happy new year in Chinese as today is their new year 4703)

Laters friends.

Comments:
You should stay in more, all that money you save after 3 weekends would get you a ticket to a nice warm babe filled country with two cool mates!
 
Col doesn't have any mates in Brazil does he?
 
you guys are mean... lol
 
You just reminded me it's my Dad's birthday on the 9th Feb, so I'll have to get a card winged his way on the Trans-Asian Seagull express soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?