Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

you can knock it, you can rock it, you can go to timbuktu, but you'll never find a nessie in the zoo!

Sorry I've not posted for a few days, I lost my voice you see so I didn't have anything to say.
Well not alot has happend since we last spoke, I have been to work which is turning out to be a rather easy contract so I am happy about that.
In the news: England has a whale, I was worried at first because we already have a wales stuck needlessly to the side of our country and the thought of more was not appealing, but fear not it is just a big old mammal that managed to swim to the houses of parliament (maybe he wants to stand for leader?) The whale is going to be taken out to sea and hopefully it will be ok and go on to live a long a fruitful life, I just hope it doesn't decide to goto Japan.
Well it's Saturday once again and I had a good sleep and last night I had a few beers at my friends house and we watched tv and chatted and I think we put the world to right, but just in case we missed anything I'm going out tonight to the pub, probably Crabtrees, which is, in my opinion, still a great pub despite the removals of all the barstools, this is a stupid idea and should have a law against it.
I think that will do for now, hope everyone is ok.

Comments:
Looks like Mr Whale is dead now. Poor thing - probably poisoned by all the dead hookers in the river.

Looked like it was a good effort to save him/her though.
 
indeed, saw it on the news.

everywhere is on fire here, 46.5c it got to in South Australia, railways buckled, tarmac melted and leccy transformers blew up!

Crazy!
 
My hair set on fire. Serves me right for using Mama's olive oil as hair grease.
 
Are you the gy who stole my penguin from outside the shop that time? I think you are you know. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE MR PETERSON. I'M WATCHING YOU!

GIVE ME MY PENGUIN BACK.
 
Don't be fooled into buying a bumcake - I was, and it was horrible! Tastes a bit like human excre... hey wait a second!
 
Hey Peterson:

Someone did actually steal a penguin from a zoo as a "Christmas Present". It was on the BBC site.
 
Ha mooky, it was you wasn't it? I know it was because I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU MOOKY, I HAVE SPIES AND THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.

Tread carefully, that's all I can say for now.

Fuckin' bird stealer.
 
i want a penguin too.
 
I know a guy who knows a guy who can get you one.

What colour would you like? This blog might go the same way as "Phil's Daily Grind" that ended up being a portal for illegal bird trade. Let's hope!!

Penguin Dealer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?