Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Your letter was only the start of it.

Hello people of the world. What a crazy 24 hours I've had. I say crazy because it makes the opening sentence much more exciting and means you might read on to see what happend to me, well last night I went to Bottom Of The Bottle night at Carringtons with Trelly, unfortunately it was a really bad turnout and not many people there, it was a fancy dress theme and some of the ladies wore some 'revealing' party outfits, I found that quite good to look at but obviously not as much as some wierd bloke that Trelly spotted who was stood at the bar and his eyes were darting up and down this pretty girls body, It was hilarious, (at least I'm subtle when I do it, at least I hope I am!) but men will be men and females will tease!!!
I would like to inform you that my neck is much better today, but is still a little tender so please keep the sympathys coming, I had some crazy dreams last night that Chantelle and Preston ( from Celebrity big brother) and myself and some other people (whom I don't know) all had to go and wrestle with the WWE, and the wrester teaching us was one of the Nasty Boys (tag team from when I was a lad) it was very strange.
I would like to say a big Woop to Lee, I was late home last night and I was just finishing up some stuff on my computer before I went to bed (sounds good, I was only checking the news and forum posts) and Lee wanted to talk, sorry dude, how is Australia? you thinking of returning yet?
I'd also like to say a big whoop to Johnny Arrow, (I can call him Jof, you can call him GOD!!) I have added his link to the linky bit on my blog, I hope it works. Jof is a great man and a funny man and an extremely talented musician who I hope will go far in the music industry as he really deserves success (and I deserve £100.000 from a tabloid for selling them my story about him). check his blog, leave a comment, make a friend.
I'd also like to say Hello, (or should that be Bonjour) to my good friend Eva, despite being from France she is a very funny girl and writes some of the nicest poetry I have ever read. (She also is much better at English than most people I know including me, making her cool, crazy and clever)
I've had my tea, fish and chips, (homemade) was very tasty and a meal I've not had in yonks, A whole yonk I tell you!
today was a bit of a bummer at work, one of our panels leaked, NOT our fault this time, the Joiner somehow managed to pierce the pipework and so I got very wet trying to fix that problem.
I don't know why I used the Jim'll fix it theme tune lyrics for the title of todays blog, maybe thats why I had celebrity big brother in my head when I went to sleep. ( Sir Jimmy Savillemade a guest appereance) hmmmmm I wonder.

Comments:
*feels flattered* but... what's wrong with being french? i didn't ask for it, mind you... lol
 
French girls are hot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?