Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

We gotta get out while we’re young, `cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run!!

Well I thought I would treat you lot with a brand new update since I will be away for a while and so I won't be able to update, (why use 1 word when 10 will suffice)
Not a great deal to update you with since the last post (friday) Saturday was generally a lazy day, spent the day talking to people on MSN Messenger (I couldn't believe it was working) then went out to town last night and as we were walking into town Trelly got crapped on by a bird. Made me laugh all night luckily it only landed on his coat and he had a tissue to wipe it off, he tried to tell me that it meant good luck, but I wasn't convinced although he did win £2 on the fruit machine! Saw Fiona and Andy had a good natter.
Saw the film Walk The Line, that was fucking ace! Johnny Cash. The man in black, it's a film about his life (for those who didn't know) So yeah, I really advise you take the time to see it.
I'm having a chill out day today then going out tonight because my mate Steve is visiting Harrogate from his part of England (Blackpool or Fleetwood, can't remember, probably neither) so It will be a good night, and nice to see him too.
Oh man!!!!! I had a McDonalds BBQ Chicken burger last night, only cost 99p and it was FUCKING TASTY! I think I may have to have another one of those bad boys tonight!
yummy yummy in my tummy, makes it's way out of my bummy!
then at around midnight I'm setting off for Scotland so thats gonna be a pain in the ass. Never mind, I'll be back soon enough and I'll update my blog for you good people to read and comment (not as many comments anymore. I have noticed!)
Take care everyone, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Comments:
hey, scotland is nice - officially the greyest country in the world. what is more cheerful than grey? =D
 
gay?
 
I've been bitten to fuck by some cunting insects. Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh
 
better than being fucked till you bite by some..........thing.............ahh forget it!
 
Sounds hot, anonymous! A/S/L?
 
27/H/ADL
 
haha
 
Hey there sexy....i know its a bit late but thanks for the valentines message....dont worry i wont tell Lee....ooops me and my big mouth!! :-)
 
grrrrr!!!

update yer bloggzeh woggzeh!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?