Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Your grandma and my grandma, sitting by the fire, your grandma say to my grandma, ''I'm gonna set your flag on fire" {sing-a-long with woggzeh}

An update: Hoorah!
Sorry people of the world for the lack of update, I have been terribly busy (and lazy) so an update has been a while forthcoming.
Well how are you all? I'm fine, extremely tired but generally fine, the reason for my tiredness is that I've been doing nightwork this week. 8pm till very early. Its at a hospital in Liverpool and we are doing the entrance area, as they cannot shut the area off to the public we have to work at night when the stream of people dies down, but then there is the other problem of it being night time and directly above us is the intensive care unit, so we can only drill for 30 minutes to an hour. so we have to drill everything first then install our units, it's hard and slow. but we are getting there. Should be finished in another night or two.
I would like to offer my apologys for my previous post and all the swearing that it contained. I'm sure non of you were offended and if you were offended then I am sorry, but you must realise sometimes I need to let off some steam and I generally bottle stuff up so I might have a few more rants on this blog before the end of the world.
I'm sure my weekend was fun, I'm just trying to remember what happend. Saturday night was the usual saturday night, except we wen't to the Nags Head and watched a band called Badness. Thyey were smashing, a covers band doing Madness and Bad Manners songs, I will definitely go and watch them again, and I checked their website and they travel all over England so keep an eye out to see if they are appearing in your area soon.
Sunday night I went to play pool, got knocked out in the semis (I swear I'm better than that at pool) then I went to 'Fire' at Native State and saw my old mate Andy Chiu. we had a good chat, I had a good drink and was grateful I didn't have work early on monday morning.
This friday I am going out in Knarsborough to see a couple of friends of mine called Chris and Vicky. They got married last year and I think I've only seen them once since the wedding, so it will be cool to catch up and have a few drinks.
Once again, I'm very sorry about the lack of updates but.....you know. It's really difficult to find something to say about your day/week/month that might be considered remotely interesting to a third party reading this blog (thats you). So I hope I haven't bored you too much.
Anyone noticed the distinct lack of swearing in todays blog?
I'm going to go make some soup now, Tomato I think, take care people. I will try to write something this weekend for you to read.

Comments:
Yay for the update Mr Wog!

I last saw Badness at Jimmys aaages ago, they rocked!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
 
Tomato cunting soup? I hope it was fucking tasty!

How's that for not swearing?
 
Happy Valentines Colly
 
you really have to update this fucker more
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?