Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

"Well my daddy left home when I was three, He didn't leave much to my ma and me, just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze"

You all wanted an update So I feel obliged to update, although I warn you now, I don't have much to say, so this is gonna be a short update, but there is one thing that has been really pissing me off.
Butter!!!!
What a fucking stupid invention. I made some toast this morning for my breakfast and couldn't find any margarine so I grabbed the butter, well fuck me, I scraped my knife along the top of it, got a knob of butter on my knife and proceeded to spread it on my toast, suddenly, as I spread the butter, my toast just fucking ripped apart! big fucking hole in the middle of my toast and the butter is still on the knife. I try again thinking I've pressed too hard, but NOOOO, it happens again the toast is completely ruined! All I've got is the crusts of toast facing me, no toast to be seen and a fucking knob of butter on the knife. I gave up and had Cornflakes instead!

Had most of this week off work due to circumstances I don't need to disclose with you. Next week I have to go away to Shrewsbury, which will be shit.
Prison Break has started on tv again so I'm pretty chuffed about that and 24 has been getting better and better each episode,
So thats my life so far.

Hopefully I'll have more to tell you in the next installment of "my life in words!"

Comments:
Quality post.

I find that if you warm the butter slightly (maybe between your bum cheeks?) it'll be sufficiently spreadable enough for none-toast disasters.
 
The butter will be spreadable that is, not your bum cheeks. That would be horrible?
 
The accepted practise is to place the butter on the toast, unspread, and leave for 10-15 seconds. This will then melt the butter enough for the spreading process to begin.
 
Thank you for your advice,
 
You know the drill by now woggzy.

Update the blog!

Rule #863445
Subsection 1b:

"Woggzeh must update the cun*ing blog more than once every leap year."
 
i'm hoping for a more interesting entry as well. the quality has gone down over recent years.
 
If he posts about toast again I may well have to do a murder.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?