Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Zoom - just one look and then my heart went boom, Suddenly and we were on the moon, Flyin' high in a neon sky-y.

Fish and Chips for tea, that's my mums idea of an 'inspired' meal, Tasty non the less but it's abit boring. Boring/boredom has been set deep in my blood for about a week and so I haven't been bothered to update the blog, can't be bothered to do anything at the moment apart from get annoyed from being bloody bored. I watched two games of rugby today and I still don't understand the rules; People cheer for a throw in for fucks sake.
I think the reason for my boredom (possibly depression) is heralded from me being skint already, but the more I dwell on that with you the more it's gonna piss me off.
Work sucks, but then it always does. Got lots of contracts on at the moment but really have not got any motivation.
The highlight of the week has been getting hold of a copy of the film 'Tom Yum Goong' which stars Tony Jaa and is being called 'Ong-Bak 2' It's by the same director as Ong-Bak and stars Tony Jaa and a few others from Ong-Bak and I was blown away again by how amazing the fight choreography is!!! Just like Ong-Bak I can't tell you how good it is, it is just truly amazing. I defy anyone to not be impressed by the fight scenes. JUST FUCKING WATCH IT!!!!! please watch it, or tell me and I'll lend you a copy.
The new series of Hustle started last night and was as good as ever, I've waited a whole year for this series to start so the new season of tv has excited me alot, Only problem being is that everything I like is on at the weekend so there is fuck all to watch during the week and I couldn't give a flying fuck about the soap operas.
Happy Birthday to Dave, whos birthday was yesterday (10th March) Hope you had a great day. He's 26 now and officially getting old.
I Can't be arsed writing anymore, sorry, I am not very nice to my loyal fans. but unless you want me to rant and swear lots and get myself annoyed about absolutely nothing, then I think it's best that I bid you farewell, not goodbye, merely Au Revoir
take care you good good people

Check back soon for the next 'thrilling' installment of.................

Woggzehs World Blog

on an internet near you soon.

Comments:
Thanks woggzeh!
 
I have a solution to your problem

Beg/borrow/steal/earn/win 2000 quid

spend 600 on a flight to Australia (good tickets at www.singaporeair.co.uk) and the rest here with me for a month!

sound good :)
 
this blog's rubbish. update it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?