Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Stranded at the drive in, Branded a fool, What will they say, Monday at school.

Hello people, I was getting alot of earache from you lot for an update so, here it is:

First things first the winner of the 'spot the song' competition was, as I expected, Johnny Arrow, He was the first to get all the correct answers and I was inundated with literally one answer sheet, so the prize giving ceremony shall begin:
Joff you win a bag of sweets, a free chord sequence made up by me, and a lifetimes supply of air, (terms and conditions apply and is not available in the Republic Of Ireland) also if you are lucky I might even buy you a pint. I thank you all for entering and I'll be planning a new competition in a few years. ( can you guess the song for todays update? this is tricky but you should get it)
The big news of the week is that Trellys baby cat, Patch, has had 3 little baby kittens, they were born around Midnight on wednesday night (thursday morning) and they are cute as fuck, obviously it will be much better when I can play with them but I am content with looking at them at the moment and listening to them squeak. So well done Patch for having kittens.
Other news this week, (shit this is getting like the headlines on the BBC) is that a crazed gunman locked himself in a house on woodfield drive and there was an armed siege for 15 hours until the police arrested the guy. Crazy shit, I mean, this kind of thing doesn't happen in Harrogate, it just doesn't.
So what have I been upto, well truth be told, not alot, I've not had alot of work on and next week looks like we have nothing on either which sucks because I need the cash, I'm skint at the moment too and I hate having time off when I'm too skint to do anything! grr stupid stupid.
After having a conversation with Jof earlier in the week I realised that I am the only person who, when I have a boiled egg I cut my toast up into soldiers and then divide them into ranks, I am really the only person to do this?
I'm not gonna write anymore because quite frankly I'm bored and I wanna go watch television, but theres fuck all on, so I'm gonna go sit on the sofa and channel hop and sulk, and then I'll probably make a big sammidge and not want to eat it once I've made it. I know the pattern it happens alot.
Well take care people. Chat to you soon.

Comments:
wog,

do you read on the bog?
whilst laying a log?
in the morning fog?
yanking off your dog?
knees up round your ears like a frog?
sphincter muscles working like cogs
maybe after you'll go for a jog? (yeah right)
 
Soliders have to be ranked dude! tis the only way... i used to do simular with a 4 fingered kit cat and destroy them one my one Mwuuuhaaaa haaaa haaa haa!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?