Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

I'm gonna drink so much champagne that my piss goes fizzy.

Well I thought it would be time for another update, (it's been a while hasn't it) regarless of that it's my pleasure to inform you that England are still in the world cup, ('till saturday at least) and if England score more goals than their opponants then we will go through to the semi-finals.
Huge fantastic news from the Woggzeh camp is that my sister is Pregnant and I'm gonna be an uncle, that kids gonna be so lucky to have an uncle woggzeh! I'm pretty excited about it.
What else, Work has been slow but the big contracts are about to start so good moolah is on it's way.
Sunday I wen't out for the football and well a 4pm kick off reulted in me staying out all day and getting rather drunk, but I had monday off, so that was ok.
I got the Johnny Arrow and the cheap day returns album through the post today, just had a listen and first impressions are good, so I'll have another listen later and try and change that opinion, however I think the free badges will sway me to tell you all that it's awesome and you should run to your local music shop and buy a copy, not sure how much it'll be but if you can wait a couple of weeks it'll be in the bargain bin, or you can just download it for free, (sorry Johnny Arrow)
Wimbledon started on monday and got rained off, Tim 'the cunt' Henman won his first round match, I was so dissapointed I love it when he goes out, so next round will be his demise. The other wanker we pin our hopes on is that jumped up scottish moron, Andy Murray, I hate that fucker, he'll be going out soon too. My money is on Federer and Maria Sharapova (but I have a crush on her so I have to back her, otherwise she'll tell me off, haha)
that'll do for this update, short and sweet, (like me)
I promise I'll update quite soon,
take care people

Uncle Woggzeh signing off!

Comments:
I hate the tennis too.

Someone once said I looked like Tim Henman. He's dead now.

If other people want a (free) CD, let me know
 
oh, and congratulations Uncle Wogz!!
 
I used to get called Tim Henman when I was 16. Thing is, Jof, I look nothing like you so I can only assume they were talking bollocks.

Jurgen Klinsmann walks like he's always about to fall over.

Yeah, I'm bored. Just about to sit down and watch the Krauts play. I hope they beat those slimy cheating eyetie cunt sniffs, I really do.

What else...

Oh yeah, I need to do the washing up and make the bed, but they wait til later.

See ya,

Woppy
 
wow dave's domesticated. Like chewing.

No, sorry, that's masticated
 
Tennis smells of poo!

Where is the Woggzeh these days?

missing him i am!
 
"I promise I'll update quite soon,"
 
I know there's an update above this now, but still I hark"

"update your cunting blog!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?