Monday, June 12, 2006

 

It's coming home, It's coming home, It's coming, Footballs coming home

Hey people, It's finally arrived after much waiting and promises made it's finally arrived, yes I'm talking about the rain. It's been so fucking hot here that I thought I would melt, I've even got my shorts on which is a sure sign that the weather is getting hot, you don't need a weather man, you don't need a temperature gauge, just have a look and see if Woggzeh has his shorts on and you'll know that its officially, 'too fucking hot' Don't get me wrong I like nice weather but with nice weather comes things like bugs, having to have your window open all night and in my particular case a fucking wood pigeon that likes to 'coo fucking coo' from 04:30 every morning, I tell you, if I had a shot gun it would be pigeon pie for dinner!
The other major news this week is the start of the World Cup which England will either win or get knocked out of, I can guarantee you that one of those things will happen, so if you fancy a flutter then get a bet on at the bookies.
I have been watching some war films on the telebox recently and I have come to the decision that the second world war was won single handedly by Sir John Mills, the man is a fucking legend, If it hadn't been for him we could all be speaking German!
not much else has been going on recently, I recently bought a first edition copy of the Bible signed by Jesus Christ himself, I think it'll be worth a shitload of money, I paid 10p for it at a jumble sale.
well I'll sign off now, sorry it's such a short update but I'm gonna go outside and enjoy the rain, I might do that scene from the Shawshank Redemption where Andy Dufresne escapes and stands in the rain holding his arms towards the sky as the rain pours and the lightening....erm....Lightens(?) but then again I might not, I'll probably get wet then get pissed off and sulk.
Lightening Flashes!!! that's what lightening does, not lightens, but fuck it I can't be arsed changing it because I'm lazy.

Take care people

Comments:
Argentina for the cup!!
 
If I remember righlty you are scared shitless of lightening so it would be nothing like shawshank cos you'll poo yourself when the lightening "lightens"

Girly boy :)
 
I thought trelly was the one scared of lightening?

Gays.
 
Only forked stuff, its the cb aerial that im worried about, the wire comes right into my room, dunno why i wasnt bothered when it was 30ft tall.
 
I'd be more worried about the secret agencies listening though that cable to the things happening in your room than anything else.

This guy knows what I'm talking about:

Clicky
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?