Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

You live you learn, you love you learn, You cry you learn, you lose you learn, You bleed you learn, you scream you learn.

Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored, I've had a headache for about a million years now and yesterday I was really pooly and spent most of the day in bed but then arose at 8pm and went to the pub, but I still felt like shit so I went home early, except, because I had been in fucking bed all day, I still felt rotton but couldn't sleep so I just fucking layed (sp) in bed staring at the ceiling with a thumping headache, bad guts and getting more and more annoyed, so I got up at around 4am, fuck all on the tv so I ended up watching the tele adverts for some step arobics crap that I wouldn't buy and I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to watch for any amount of time, Anyway I felt abit better by 7am and some good stuff was on tv, (trans world sport, DIY shows etc etc) So I made some breakfast and sat down to watch then around 11 am I went to bed, fell asleep but was rudely awoken by the shrieks and screams that haunt anyone who wants to sleep all day, that sound being childrens laughter!! I fucking hate it.
So I'm up now and I still have a headache, I can't be bothered to make anything to eat, I don't know whats happening to me it's like the life has drained out of me, Spare me the pain give me tranquility, oh lord, but I guess my feeble ramblings of self sympathy and generally a damn good moan will have to suffice in what is fast becoming a shit weekend.
I believe it is Jofs birthday around this time so I would like to take the time to wish him a happy birthday and if I'm late in posting the birthday wishes then I'm sorry mate, but I'm poorly!! If I'm too early with the birthday wishes then come back and read this message on your birthday.
Am I a grumpy bastard or do I have justification? maybe I should try to mellow out.
Can't be arsed to write anymore, I couldn't be arsed with this update but I knew I could get a few lines out and that should keep some of the people happy.

Take care people, send me your sympathys, I'll continue my scorn.

Comments:
get well soon col, i'm scared at the amount of text on your blog and the amount of time i have to read it, if the mag doesnt get published, then you'll know why!

do you still have a commodore C64? i need one for a feature i want to do...can i buy it / borrow it?

does anyone else have one? get in touch!!!!!!!
 
I don't have a C64 any more, really don't know what happend to it, I have an emulator for my computer.
 
bumfolk
 
I had a fucking dream about Chris's quest for a C64 last night.

An old man had one in a shed.

True story.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?