Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

All I needed was the love you gave, All I needed for another day, And all I ever knew, Only you.

Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan, That's all I get from you guys, yeah I know I promised an update sooner than now, but bollocks to you, I've done nowt.
Last week (Friday the 7th) was my birthday, thanks to everyone who sent me messages and cards that was very nice. However, as what usually happens around celebration times, I got poorly, (I had a 24 hour bug t'other year that only affected me on christmas day, my dad had it for boxing day and my mum the day after, but at least they got their xmas day meal!!!)
So as I said I felt like shit all day, I didn't eat anything till tea time when I rustled up some scrambled eggs an toast, and halfway through.............threw up, I thought about staying in and getting an early night but fuck that, it was my birthday so I went out, I drank guinness because it's nice and a good drink to sup if you have tummy ache, but after about 6 pints of that I felt full so I went onto 'old faithful' Jack Daniels and coke (always a double I'm a man it's the rules) I felt fucking magic after a few of them so I got merry and we fucked off to Cardinal Sins I carried on supping my JD & C and eventually threw up! time to leave, so as it was a friday me and trel went to Asda for a sandwich I got a chicken salad and munched that all the way home.
Saturday, well to be honest I had planned for a hangover except I got sickness and the shits (I'm guessing that's what made me feel so shit the day before) so I spend most of the day in the toilet (I spent so much time in the bog that I thought about sending out change of address cards) my mum was very kind and said, 'there's alot of it going about' Why the fuck do people say that??? Am I meant to feel grateful? is it to make me feel like I'm joining some exclusive club where the healthy can't get in? fuck off!!
I ended up sitting up all night reading my book and watching tv, sunday was ok, I managed to eat some tea, (I went over 36 hours without eating, which is amazing for me) I went to trels and drank water.
So all in all an eventful weekend.
I've been to the doctors about my shoulder, (I know this is all news to you, but I have a really painful shoulder and pins and needles in my finger tips, I've had it for a couple of weeks) any way the doctor says I've got Tendonitis, I've got some pills to take but if they don't work then I'll have to have an injection into my shoulder which the doctor says, 'hurts like fuck' so I hope the pills work, but I've been warned that they may make me throw up or upset my tummy, so..........fun times ahead.
I'm off camping next weekend to Lake Coniston (That's in the Lake District) I've been loads of times before and it's a fantastic place, it's gonna be ace this time because there are about 10 of us going, I've got my tent out in the garden and it's getting a good airing, I'm impressed with it really because I've not used it for a couple of years and it's not rotton or mouldy, I found my telescopic fishing rod, abit of line and trels got some floats, so I need to get some hooks and a fishing licence and hopefully I'll have abit of fun fishing too, Plus it's a good excuse to fuck off down to the lake on my own when everybody is pissing me off!
Well I think that's enough information for now, if you want to know more then come to Harrogate, buy me a drink and listen to me talking at you.
Take care people, I'll probably update after the camping weekend, tell you how it was, who attacked who, who's still talking to each other........... And how my shoulder is doing, (don't lose any sleep over my pain, but put me in your prayers)
toodle ooh my friends.
This is not goodbye, simply Au Revoir.

Comments:
A poorly shoulder generally means you have 5 days to live.

Just sayin'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?