Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Sound your horn, ring the bell, ok, kiss, comb your hair, wave ur hands come on wave ur hands, SUPERMAN, woooooooo

how do people, you alright? I'm alright, You alright? I'm alright, that's alright then.

Jeeze, I've really got nothing to report to you about my life in the last few weeks, mainly because I can't remember anything and secondly I've done nowt good!
Last post was about Coniston, glad you liked it, sorry about all the typos and mistakes but I couldn't be arsed to proof read it before posting it, it was a really big update and I will not be doing that for a while.
So I finally got to see Superman Returns recently and FUCK ME! it was amazing, I was blown away by the script, the effects, the 'je nais sais quai' (sorry Eva, I'll leave the french to you) it was just fan-fucking-tastic, I dont know what else to say, it was smashing, and I think Brandon Routh made a fantastic Superman/Clark Kent and he really does look like the late great Christopher Reeve.
I saw Bullough and Hannah last weekend, which was nice, finally got my birthday beer from him (only a month late but mmmmmm free beer) I'm glad to say that everything is fine and dandy at their end of Yorkshire and I'll have to bob over some time and have a night out in Leeds and see the flat and stuff.
My little French friend, Eva, has got a place at Portsmouth University which is fantastic news and I'm happy as Larry for her, I hope she enjoys England, (It's alot better than France!!!) and I hope she does well in her studys, (She'll do fantastic because she's a clever clogs but she wouldn't admit that to me) so nice one Mad Lizzie Crumbs (nickname), I've put up a link to your artwork, enjoy it people, it's all 'normal'.
so what else is happening? I spoke to Lee the other day on the phone, He's still loving Australia and apparently he's never coming home! so he'll be home soon then.
heard an ace joke on the telebox t'other night, I'll relay it to you. It's involves two school boys talking one says to the other..........
"what's the worst thing you can buy from a second hand shop?"
"dunno"
"second hand toilet paper, hahaha, do you get it?"
"haha yeah I get it"
"eugh you grebby bastard you get second hand toilet paper"

I thought it was funny anyway.
cor blimey I've discovered a fantastic drink that really wakes you up when you get up and feel a bit rough and you need that 'kick in the bollocks' to get you going, it's called, hold on, it's called Orange Breaker and you buy it from Spar! I don't know why I wrote 'hold on' as if I'm talking to you in real time and will wonder where I've gone, stupid me.
Martin O'Neill (I before E except after C, stupid paddys) has been installed as the new Aston Villa manager and I for one am pretty excited about his appointment, I'm not expecting miracles (well not instantly anyway) but I think he will do us proud, the only way is up!
well I'll leave you now, hope the update was sufficient.
take care people.

Wogg Wogg

"Even though you have been raised as a human being, you are not one of them,
They can be a great people Kal-el if they wish to be,
They only lack the light to show the way.
For this reason above all, their capacity for good,
I have sent them you, My only son."

Comments:
flatteries will get you nowhere... lol, kidding. thx for the support, and the linkage. (i'm gonna be famous, lol). it's 'je ne sais quoi', btw. and i thought superman was dope.
keep blogging its fun.
 
I heard superman has a small wiener.

You'd know since you keep sucking on it!!!

Bwahahahaha. I crack myself up!

Cunto!
 
Too right you need to come over to Leeds for the weekend. The offer is on the table, all you need to do now is accept!

I've even offered to cook!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?