Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Johnny's in the basement, Mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement, Thinking about the government

This is a copy of a msn message I sent to the beautiful Stacey in Australia, I wrote so much I thought I'd cheat and post it here and use it as a blog update.
so I went out last night with Trel and Paul, went to crabtrees, it was packed in there and it had a 4am licence last night because it was someones birthday, had a few beerses in there then went onto rat and parrot, it was busy in there too,
quite alot of pretty girls too, nice, had a few drinky poos in there and then onto hogs head because we wanted to watch the boxing (joe calzaghe was fighting) but they had the football on instead, which was annoying. A hen party turned up and started making noise and being like girls are on hen nights so we all left and went back to crabbies.
I won a few quid on the fruit machine and started drinking Jack Daniels and coke (doubles only £2.65, nice) well as usual after about 10 of them I was well on my way to getting drunk, but still felt fine and carried on drinking, we left at about 1am, that's when I felt the effects of the drink, I think the fresh air made me drunk anyway, I was held up by Trelly and Paul and we went in search of Pizza, I got 2 pepperoni pizzas for £5.50, nice. I managed to eat some and also managed to feed the pavement some of it too so I had to eat the second one, now I didn't manage it all so I gave the rest to trel, knowing he would do the right thing and eat it and not throw it on the floor. I don't remember much about the walk home , I do however remember fighting the urge to sit on a bench knowing full well that I would have fallen asleep there and I didn't want that. So that pretty much brings me upto date, I'm awake now, feel fine, no hangover but I am a thirsty little monkey. Gonna have a lazy day today. what have you been upto I like this post I'm gonna copy and paste it onto my blog.

Comments:
You had booze? Gets you pissed that stuff.

I wouldn't touch it.
 
dude, have you recorded your beach boys argument yet?
 
UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!

LOLZOR!!1
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?