Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Runaway train never going back, Wrong way on a one way track, Seems like I should be getting somewhere, Somehow I'm neither here nor there.

Wotcha People,
It's been awhile since the last update, it's funny, all my posts seem to start with it's been awhile since my last update but fuck it, it adds a couple of lines to my blog, I've been able to waffle on about fuck all since I was at school, it made all my assignments look really long and impressive but in truth there is absolutely no content there just words that seem to compliment each other when they are all written down together, 5 lines to say I waffle alot, I should have been a lawyer, problem is I waffled too much in my assignments at school and ultimately failed!
So how are we all?
I am fine,been back to work and it sucked ass after a long holiday but after a couple of days I got back into the groove and the bad moods returned, so I am back to normal again.
Eva (My French friend) is now living in Portsmouth as her University course starts next week, so I wish her all the best for that.
I've been listening to the new Scssor sisters album recently and I must say, I'm dissapointed, If it wasn't for "I don't feel like dancing" it could quite easily be a 'B' sides album, I would like to add "I can't decide" to that list, so an album with 2 good songs is not good enough, I will give it a few more listens before making my ultimate decision on it but the prejudice has already set in, generally, if a whole album is shit from the first listen then it remains shit, (anyone remember the Bravery? Fuck me that was an awful album)
I got the Frattellis album and it's a cracker loads of catchy songs to bop around to, I advise you listen out for, "Chelsea Dagger" It sticks in your head for days!!!!
Today was the Great North Run and Robin and Keelie were competing, I had a look on television to see if I could see them but I didn't, I wanted them to win but they didn't, so that was abit shit!
I don't know why but suddenly I have got too much TV to watch, this coming from me, is quite mad as I don't normally make an effort to watch programmes, I just watch what's on, but it's just got mad now, especially with shows from america, prison break, family guy, my name is Earl, and stuff that's on TV normally, Spooks and shit.
what are you lot upto? you seem too shy to leave messages on the message board and thus makes me think that no one is reading this blog unless you tell me, "read your blog" at least I update!! (comment aimed at Dave and Lee).
Speaking of Lee, his time is nearly up and no longer needs to live on Convict Isle, hopefully he will be home soon (and pay his bar tab, sorry dude we had some good nights out at your expense), Still he phones me quite often and I get endless silly messages from him, so he is well and having a laugh.
I don't know what else to write, so I'll bid you farewell, take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Johnny Arrow, Christopher, not heard from you guys for nearly a yonk, what are you guys upto?
well, see ya later.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Hey, I updated my blog only last week.

I've not heard anything from Arrow for ages, but I think he got a new job sucking off penguins for pennies somewhere.

But I might be wrong.
 
...and yeah, the new Skizzor album isn't too hot. Not as shit as the new Killers though. Fucking overhyped rubbish!!
 
"...I've been able to waffle on about fuck all since I was at school..."

you never went to school!
 
It was sparrows, not penguins.

haven't been up to much- nowt to say, sorry!

Dave, you off to bathime?
 
Erm, I dunno yet. Bit brassic after Paris but *may* do. Hmmm.

Why? Y'off?
 
yaaaaiye
 
Is he havin' a laugh?!
 
I dont want to come home!

I Miss you guys, Dixy Chicken, Gravelys, Twiglets, Prawn Cocktail crisps and some decent beers

But I dont miss; Cold weather, Harrogates stuck up cliquey small town attitude and rather rotund ladies wearing next to nothing and thinking they are da bomb.

Brisbane as a whole is fucking awesome, you go anywhere and gauranteed someone will befriend you and not in a weird gay sense either, had some punkish goth types getting me pissed cos they recognised me from the soulfly gig from behind the bar, was awesome.

I've met Powderfinger, Death Cab, Dallas Crane, We Are Scientists, Soulfly, Eels, powderfinger were very very friendly, especially Bernard Fanning the singer, Dallas Crane were trying to be yorkshire and the rest were just all round nice guys soon Evermore will be playing at our other venue which im not working but I'm going there anyway, Just wish I was gonna be here for The Presidents Of The USA when they play :(
 
Lee!

You miss Dixy Pigeon? Weirdo :)

How's that visa extension going laddo?
 
Its gonna be tight, Enroling into TAFE and being a student bum for a year, still might visit for a few weeks though, be a shame to waste a ticket.
 
Ha! Being a student must be a last resort surely?!

What course are you gonna do at TAFE? Ornithology? Simian Studies?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?