Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky, I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like.




My sister has given birth to a 7lb 10oz beautiful baby girl and has named her Abigail Jennifer Lynn Ames, the middle names are the names of Helen and Daryl's (my sister and brother in law) mothers names. She is healthy and everything is fine, the only problem is that she looks like she has been in a fight because as she was being born she got a little stuck so the doctors had to use forceps to help her out this caused a little scratch on her forehead that looks nasty but will clear up soon enough and she has some bruising to the face but it doesn't matter. I'm finally an uncle and I'm happy too, which is a first for me. I like the picture because that is my Niece holding my hand there. AWWWWW, not gonna bore everyone with the baby photos, I made a flickr account so Daryl's family in America can see the baby before they come over to England. If anyone wants the URL then give me a nod.

Moff to get pissed! or whetting the baby's head as others would call it.

Uncle Wogg

Comments:
UUNCCLEEE WOGGZEEEEEHHH!!!!!!!

Congrats mah brutha with anutha mutha, just dont cry again ok!!!!

Me
 
that's what i called it

Congrats matey boy!

J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?