Monday, July 02, 2007

 

Hey love how are you fixed, We’ll meet at ten past now it’s quarter to six

Peoples,

just got back from the docs, for those who don't know I've had alot of blood 'escaping' every time I've been for a shit this weekend so I went to get it checked out, To be honest, it wasn't as scary as I expected it to be, the doctor made me lie on the bed in a foetal position and he kept talking me through what he was doing, then he said, "relax I just have to explore the anal cavity just relax and try not to be tense" , "fucks sake" sprang into my mind but you know, 'when in Rome' so I tried to relax as best I could and you know what, I blanked out and recalled the whole video of Sleepers 'Nice Guy Eddie' I didn't pass out or anything but my mind just went fucking A.W.O.L which I'm kind of grateful for, when the doctor finished his inspection and I was dressed again, I was expecting the worst, I.B.S, Crohn's disease even Cancer, you know what the doc said?, "you've got a little tear in your anus that's causing the bleeding, nothing to worry about", I tell you now I could have kissed the fucker at that moment, then realised how much of a cunt I must have looked going to a doctor declaring that he'd better get the death certificates at the ready because I'm a gonner. but he told me I definitely did the right thing in visiting him because it could have been something nasty. this post isn't really an update it's more of me telling you that you shouldn't be scared of the doctor concerning delicate matters, it's not as scary as you think.
I would like to leave you now with something that really helped me, it's Sleeper 'Nice Guy Eddie'
come to think of it, I actually fancy the pants off Louise Wener, my god I pray I didn't get an erection!


Comments:
My last try didnt publish, grrr!

Glad to hear you are good woggzeh! Good job you didnt go on saturday, imagine the Doctor saying "Happy birthday" as he probed your arse!! hahaha! could have been remembered as your "special day" forever more!!
 
At least you know your arse in in full working order for the basement complex on Saturday night.

What? Didn't I say? We're off to gentleman's sauna club.
 
Woggzeh, set up adsense on your site thru the control panel and we can help you make moneys clicking adverts and stuff on your blog, ive made a couple of $$ already!! woop woop.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?