Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever, Nothing's gonna stop us now.

Hello my faithful readers.

I thought I'd give you a short update of yesterday, It was quite possibly the most frustrating day of my life, So annoying in fact that I can't actually remember most of it. I'll merely highlight some of the low points.
I went to the snooker hall and couldn't pot a fucking ball, it was like I had become a imbecile overnight, I managed a break of 9! I know that's not that annoying to you but for me it was almost clobbering time! I was fuming, so I went home made myself a cup of tea and put some biscuits in a bowl, I would have put them on a plate but I'd put them all away and the bowl was handy, fuck off, it doesn't matter anyway, the point is, I got some biscuits. So I sit on the sofa with my feet up watching something on tv, (I think it was catchphrase) and I'm dunking my biccies into me brew, then I go to take a slurp of drink and the fucking mug falls away from the handle, covering my clean shirt and jeans in hot tea and the fucking bowl full of biscuits gets flooded with tea, I jump up and get my shirt off because I was burning, I think I may have said a few swearwords too, I get a cloth and go clean up the mess, by which time all my biscuits are fucked too! I then go to the tumble dryer and get a new clean shirt out but in my absent mindedness, I opened the freezer and totally forgot what I was doing in the kitchen, I knew I didn't need anything from the freezer but I couldn't for the life of me work out why I was standing in front of the freezer with no shirt on and wearing wet jeans.
I'm sure something else happened later on too, but I can't remember what it was, probably something to do with the dog only going for a shit when there's a fucking audience walking by, I'm not kidding, I took the fucking thing out 4 times the other day and she didn't do anything, we didn't see another person either, but on the fifth time of taking her out we see no one, then a family of four walk down the ginnel followed by two teenage lads, suddenly the dog needs to have a fucking shit! so there she squats and crimps one out while these people walk by, I was so embarrassed, it's the same when taking her out at 2am, I can walk her round the streets, every house on the street is asleep, all the lights are out and the dog can crap wherever it wants, however, if you have one fucking house with the light on and the owner looking out of his window, then guess which house the fucking dog will choose to shit in front of! I tell you, I fucking hate dogs.
Well that'll do for now, gonna go to the snooker hall for an hour, then going to Asda and Fultons for some supplies.

see ya later people.

Woggzeh

Comments:
You think dogs are bad, Lindsay only likes to do her business when I'm in the shower and maaaan she stinks!

Only joking babe!!! (hehehe)
 
Lol, do you have to stamp it down the plughole then? Bet that's 'orrible :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?