Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

Is there anybody going to listen to my story, All about the girl who came to stay?, She's the kind of girl you want so much, it makes you sorry.

Howdy people

I thought I'd lay a big surprise update on you, however the idea of a surprise is slowly becoming less of a fun thing and more of a nightmare for me because I don't know what to write, after all it's only been a week since my last update, so I'll start from there.
After finishing my update I went to asda for some supplies, I got all the stuff I needed and went to the checkout, said hello to the lady behind the checkout and pack my bags as she scanned my goods then she told me how much she wanted and I put my hand into my pocket, and to my horror I didn't have any money on me, never mind it's not that bad, I'll pay by card, so I put my hand into my other pocket and I didn't have my cards with me either, I then started mumbling and going red whilst checking for pockets on my jeans I know I don't have before having to look the lady in the eye and tell her I had forgotten all my money, that I was very sorry and this was so embarrassing, she had to call the manager lady and I tell you now, if a hole appeared in the ground then I would have thrown myself down it, the manager lady was very nice and seemed understanding, I guess they get idiots in asda all the time, I was merely a statistic. She offered to look after my shopping whilst I go home and get my money and go back, I explained that I was walking and the round journey for a lazy bastard like me would take forever, ( I must mention in my defence that my legs were really hurting due to shin splints, which sometimes get so painful it makes me cry), so I left asda with my head to my chest trying not to look at anyone because my paranoia set in and I assumed that everyone in asda must know by now that I was the dick with no money. I returned to asda the next day with Trelly and got my stuff and paid in hard cash that I withdrew from the machine, I wasn't taking any chances of my card being rejected.
My parents got back from holiday on Saturday and they had a great time, thanks for asking, they got me a 1L bottle of Jack Daniels for looking after the dog, which I will keep until Christmas day then neck the lot after a bottle of red wine and a few lagers.
Last night I watched the film 1408, it was pretty creepy but I was a bit disappointed with the ending, but never mind, I suggest you give it a looksie.
I'm also super excited because Prison Break season 3 has started, I saw episode 1 the other day and it was a cool as ever, I'm not going to spoil it for everyone because I know Bullough hasn't seen it but it's awesome and one of the major characters dies in episode 1! (or does he/she?)
Sausage casserole for my tea tonight, so I might go get that prepped in a minute because I haven't really got much more to tell you, hope the update is sufficient, if not unexpected, this Friday (21st) is Lee's birthday, so happy birthday to you sir. Then 8 days later (29th) it's Trelly's birthday, so happy birthday to you too. I suppose there's no need to make a fuss, so I wont.

All the best.

Woggzeh.

Edit: I have been informed by Dave that it is also Hannah's birthday on the 21st, so many happy returns to you , I hope you have a good day.

Comments:
Thanks for not spoiling PB. I'm gonna watch it over the weekend, and the bonus is I can't remember what happened at the end of season 2 now so it'll be a good intro back into it.

I love having a shit memory for films.

It's also Hannah's birthday today (21st Sept). Just sayin'.
 
Bloody steals my man and now my birthday!!! bloody women!!

hehe, happy birthday to Han too!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?