Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Shine the headlight, straight into my eyes, Like the roadkill, I'm paralysed, you see through my disguise.

I say, a September update!

I sit at my computer screen with my minestrone cup a soup and decided to do an update, mainly because I'm bored and secondly because I can't be arsed with all the moaners out there asking for an update.
So what's new in the world of wog?
I've grown a beard! it's quite beard like now and I've shaved my head so that looks kind of weird, like my heads on upside down. It's strange actually because if you get your hair cut then nobody gives a shit apart from the daft cunt who says, "getting it finished later?" or some other knobhead remark, but when you grow a beard, you get the same cunts and a few more added on with the question, "why'd you grow a beard?" I suppose it's a fair question but it's a fucking stupid one because the answer is going to be as dull as the fucker who asked it, "because I felt like it". I suppose I could spice things up abit and say, "well I grew the beard because I murdered someone and hid the body and when the police turn up on my doorstep asking where I was on such and such a date, then I can say, 'I was at home; growing a beard; look". Not that growing a beard is something you need to work hard at.
So I'm off work at the moment, (holidays) and as usual I'm bored, I go to Asda, then the snooker hall, then watch tv, then get drunk. (actually, It's pretty cool, but for the sake of the blog...) So I'm mostly in a mood all the time, Has anybody else been watching Hells Kitchen? I like it, Mainly because Angus Deayton is so funny, such a sarcastic bastard. Did you know that Marco Pierre White started his cooking career by working in the George hotel kitchens in Harrogate! there you go, you can use that fact next time you feel like letting out a random fact.
Well, my minestrone soup is now finished, I've made sure I haven't got any bits in my beard and now I'm going to go as well, probably go to the snooker hall for a bit, then make sure I'm home for David Dickinsons show at 2pm, it's a bloody con that show, I'm sure it is, some bint takes in a load of gold or something that's really worth about a grand and the 'expert' tells them it's a bag of shite and offers them £50, then David Dickinson pops his mahogany fucking head into the fray and says, "that's a good offer, I'd take it" and because that cunt says that then the stupid bint fucking trusts him and takes the money for the item, the dealer then wangs the item in the auction and it says he makes a £20 profit, but I think it's all a con and the cunt makes about £2000 profit, very shady these auction men.
Anyway,
Moff

Woggzeh

Comments:
Christ, you'd give Bernard Manning a run for his money.

Foul mouthed fucking cunt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?