Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

At the end of a rainbow, you'll find a pot of gold, At the end of a story, you'll find it's all been told.

Hey peeps,
I don't think I've ever done three updates in as many days, this isn't going to be a long onme though as you can see by the amount to text in front of you, anyway, what I was going to say, is I don't think I'm going to upload my new book (it'll be a book by the time I'm finished) to woggzeh's short stories, I'm going to upload chapter one and if you want the rest then you'll have to give me a nod and I'll email it to you in word.doc (make sure you can open it) this saves on fraud and all that, I'm quite proud of what I've done so far even if it is only 4 chapters, if anyone wants to continue reading I'll send it out after 5 chapters then in single chapter updates, which will be sporadic. I'll still be asking for your comments and the like.
As for the 'prologue' that I uploaded yesterday, well the times they are a'changin' I've decided to document the life of my killer from childhood, this way I can run with the story for longer and make it longer, but not losing any of the fun, so my apologies but the prologue was a bit misleading, however I'm still planning on exploring that route.
Jof is starting his novel tomorrow and I wish him all the best for that.
toode ooh.
clicky clicky the linky quicky and be the first to comment

Chapter one

Woggzeh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?