Monday, October 15, 2007

 

He picks up useless paper and puts it in my pocket, I'm trying very hard to keep my fingers clean, I can't remember tell me what's his name.

(My name is Michael Caine)

Now then Blog fans.

So what have I been upto since the last update, I don't know, nothing special!
I've had work on, I've had time off too, played some snooker and watched some snooker.
Top Gear's back on Sunday nights and watching that is probably about the best way to end your weekend, last nights episode was the aqua car and they had to Drive then sail/float/sink across the channel an arrive in France, It was funny as fuck, I'm a little sceptical as to whether or not they really achieved their aim unaided, but I'd like to think that they did.
There was a big protest this weekend at Menwith Hill all these hippy and shit protesting about 'Star Wars' I can see their point, the first three were cracking then the next three were abit of a let down although the second three were actually the first three and the first three were the second three, I suppose it could be worth a protest, especially if the next three are the last three and then we get the three before the last three, I mean, you wouldn't read a book that way would you! so I say protest away hippies.
So I've started a new job in St Helens on a big new £125 million hospital and it's been a fucking nightmare, only been there a few hours! firstly the vetting process started out about a month ago when I had to fill out a load of forms and return them, then we got a huge document of site regulations and all this bullshit lah de dah, then we were told that rigger boots are no longer allowed on site, no one can give a reason as to why they are banned, just that you need proper steel toe capped shoes, with laces. Stupid! So my dad had to buy some new boots, mine were fine, then we get on site, do two inductions at an hour each, then fill out more forms then we have to go get new P.P.E (Personal Protection Equipment) so we both needed a new hard hat, new high viz vest, new goggles, and new gloves, we already had these items but they were deemed unsuitable for site! un - fucking - believable!
So to get all that gear we need to fill in more forms, then we have to go through security to get our passes and fill out more forms, then I'm pretty sure we are gonna have to fill out a form saying that we have filled out all the necessary forms.
We didn't inform the site that our deliver lorry was coming that day so when he arrived from south Wales, he was told to go home, so we've had to book him in again for tomorrow, so today was a fucking waste of time apart from the fact we have got our inductions done, I'm so pissed off with writing shit out today that I wasn't even gonna update but I promised Jof I'd do one over the weekend, So here it is a day late, but let's see how often you update your blog when you are writing your novel!! (not that I'm writing a novel I just wanted to say something catty)

Anyway, tea time, then playing Snooker. then site tomorrow.

Laters

Wogg

Comments:
After filling out the form to say you filled out the other forms will you need to fill out a form to say you filled that form or will the original form be sufficent?

Do you need to fill out a form to go to the port-a-loo? thats a health and safety risk on any building site.
 
It is if you go in after Col.
 
Sounds like you are having a fabulous time.........

Look after your self
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?