Monday, October 29, 2007

 

I'm in heaven, I have been told (who told ya), I'm in heaven, I'm too young to feel this old.

You know what, I really should start writing a bit of blog everyday of even keep a little diary (haha, I just wrote dairy), because my memory is getting worse and worse, I'm alright at remembering jokes but everything else, like what I've done or who I am just seems to slip out of my mind, crazy shit, Does anybody else have that same problem?, I'm forever rushing upstairs then completely forgetting what I've gone upstairs for, (Obvious joke now is, so I come back down stairs and I've wet myself).
So anyway, lets try and remember what the hell I've been doing, well I do know that Lee phoned me last week, I was at Trellys and he'd just given me a chilli because he had grown loads and I wanted one and as one does, I tried to balance it on my upper lip, kind of like a chilli moustache when my phone starts ringing and it's Lee, "G'day Lee, how's it going?" ,"alright mate, what you doing?", "I'm erm.. balancing a chilli on my upper lip" then Lee just answers "Cool" without stopping to think or even act shocked, which was weird, am I becoming too predictable?
anyway, he's fine, Lindsay's fine, Australia's fine so that's all fine then.
I've been working on and off, steady away, but due to the massive lack of work in September I am completely skint for November, so it's gonna be a dry month for me, limited drinking I am afraid, expect the next post to include heavy bouts of insomnia.
I really am so uninspired to write this blog although I've got nothing better to do at this moment in time, I could sit and think or read a book, but I've done a hell of a lot of reading recently that I want to give my eyes a break, it seems to be something I do, when ever I see words or sentences or blocks of text then I simply have to read it, stupid words!
now my typing has gone to pot and I seem to be spelling out words using the letter next to them on the keyboard, for example - jr;;p seems to spell Hello, maybe I've inadvertently stumbled upon some code like the enigma code, then again it's more likely that I'm just poor at using my keyboard and so I type bollocks.
Bonfire night soon, woohoo a chance for every fucking shit eating piece of scum otherwise known as a chav to get hold of some fireworks and set them off before bonfire night generally scaring the shit out of me as a whopping great bang goes off over my head as I'm walking somewhere in my own little world. Cunts!
here's a question for you, Trelly knows the answer so he's not allowed to enter but the question for you is: Why is it that most famous artists are Dutch? it's a pretty simple question and if you think about it logically then you'll get the answer.
I can't be bothered to write any more so this'll have to do ya, maybe I'll update in a few days when I am more inspired to do so, sorry for the shit update.

Woggzeh

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I have the memory loss thing all the time. I even get it half way through sentences, I forget what I am waffling on about. It's kind of scary but I'll get by. Makes my life more interesting because I can't remember if I already talked about something and my bird doesn't mind me telling the same story more than once.
 
Thing is yours is an after effect of too many drugs and alcohol, Don't know what cols excuse is :)
 
I have the memory loss thing all the time. I even get it half way through sentences, I forget what I am waffling on about. It's kind of scary but I'll get by. Makes my life more interesting because I can't remember if I already talked about something and my bird doesn't mind me telling the same story more than once.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?