Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

On top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese, I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed, it rolled off the table and on to the floor....

Hi all,

Just a quick notice for you all really, I'm sure you're aware that Children In Need is upon us again and you're gonna get your typical prat sitting in a bath of beans or wearing his clothes back to front all day, some stupid thing that idiots like us will give them money for in aid of charity. Well I've seen a different way of giving to Children In Need and you don't need to put your hand in your pocket, it's called Fonebak and you send them your old mobile phone (in a freepost envelope) and they will donate £5 to Children In Need! I think it's a great idea, here is the link: Fonebak
Go on, have a root round, tell your friends and family and neighbours, tell your dog and cat.
At least you'll feel less guilty when they show some video footage of some poor kid who only needs £3 a month to not die.

Woggzeh

Comments:
They told me to fuck off when I suggested sending my old one.

What's a sneed?
 
Or sell your old phone parts on ebay, get 10 quid just for the screens on some models.

then donate that so the cunts don't refurbish your phone or salvage parts, donate the fiver and make 40 quid on the rest.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?