Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

now then people, I've been working on a new short story, I've uploaded the prologue to my short stories site and I'm currently working hard on the rest of the story, the one problem I've got is that it's not going to be a normal short story in fact it's going to be a long one, providing I have my ideas right and can be arsed to complete it, I have chapter one written and chapters two and three in my head, possibly some of chapter four too, then I have lots of idea where I can develop the story further down the line, I hope this goes well.

A Mask Of Sanity

Click the link or click the link down the side, anyway, leave a comment.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Wicked!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?