Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me, They could care less as long as someone'll bleed.

Now then.

A hive of activity has been passing me by and I have a few things to blog, first of all, it's now October, I don't know why, but I like October, it's always cold and damp, but I think there is something quintessentially English about October.
So I went out with the usual rabble for Trelly's birthday on Saturday night, had fun too, we started off in the Alexandra (formerly Rat and Parrot) then we moved down to Monteys where I chatted to McParty about something stupid, then I saw Pete, (known in Harrogate as 'cheaty Pete' or simply 'knob'ead' or 'cunt') He told me about his trip to Falaraki where he got the living shit kicked out of him, he even had pictures in his phone, he looked like he had been done over good and proper, so that made the night better, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, I know I should sound sympathetic but they guy has a face that only a fist could love and he doesn't know when to shut his gob, that sounds rich coming from me but I do actually know when to shut my mouth, I just choose not to!
after Monteys we went to Yates' then after there we went to Revolution, Paid a couple of quid to get in then we sold our soles to the devil in order to raise funds for drinks, (Eloise bought 2 pichers of red bull &vodka and it came to £32) , Jof phoned me but I could hardly hear him, so the conversation went, 'hello, yabba yabba yabba Glenn Hoddle, yabba yabba yabba Ray Clemence, yabba yabba yabba see you" I love it when Jof phones! before we knew it, the night had almost ended, Robin had gone home during Yates's because he had to do the Great North Run the next day, he did well too, completing it in 1hr 49 mins. So Trel, Matt and me went in search of Pizza, I shared a 2 for 1 pepperoni with Trelly and Matt got 2 spicy chicken pizzas for himself, I feel it should be said that Matt was bombed, we walked home and had to hold Matt up, he also held his pizza box upright instead of holding the box flat, so that was funny watching him try to get a slice of pizza that had all slumped to the bottom of the box, it was probably this action which resulted in him dropping it.
Jof's blog has got all exciting over the last twenty four hours, I say exciting because something has actually happened, number one he has done two updates in two days and secondly he has been challenged by Rich Fee to write a novel in a month, I sincerely wish him the best of luck and look forward to reading the end product, although it is going to be a nightmare month for Joffers I know he won't quit, he may not get to the required amount of words by the end of the November 30th midnight deadline, but I've every faith that he'll doing something ace.

keep up to date with it from here: Jof's book page

Well, I'm off to Lancaster tomorrow, should be a nice little job, but you know how these things go, the nice little jobs turn out to be the worst ones.

well I'm bored now, so I'm gonna go.

laters.

Comments:
Thanks for the free publicity!
I love ringing you when i'm boozed. You always seem to be boozed too. Our booze clocks are synchronized. Booze.
 
My blog might have done something too.

Might not have either.

You'll have to click and see!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?