Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

Wake up maggie I think I got something to say to you, Its late september and I really should be back at school

Four in four days!!!

another quickie, I've finished chapter 5 today and now I'm bored, I had this great plan that book one would be my characters pre teens then book two would be teenage years, book three in his twenties and so on and so forth, I'm still going to do this idea one day, just not right now, if there is enough demand (at least two people asking) for another chapter or two, then I might consider it, but I really want to start a new adventure away from psychopaths and other such monsters, and besides whilst writing my little story, it all seemed a bit too autobiographical.
I have a plan set up to write a prison book, something between prison break and Shawshank, I'll call it the prison redemption! nah, kidding, it's set on Alcatraz, (surprise surprise, no one thinks of writing books about the rock!), I've got a few characters in place and I've also considered using real prisoners and their identification numbers too, but like I say, I'm still working on it.
anyway, that's what's going on, let me know if you want the book emailed or more chapters. Let me know if you read this blog, let me know I'm not alone..........please.


Woggzeh

Comments:
i love your blogs never stop xxxx
 
never stop ever ever you are the bestest
 
I hope you're using some proper text editing software for these books.
 
Love the first chapter email the rest to me.
 
dear mister anonymous,

tell me who you are so I can email you!
 
the only person arrogant enough to expect you toi know who he is without saying his name has got to be chris
 
and he didn't even say please
 
What a cunt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?