Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

I spy in the night sky don't I, phoebe io e lara leda callisto sinope janus dione portia so many moons.

So I'm fucked.
not in that way but in THAT way, just fucked off with everything at the moment, fucked off with this blog and I'm thinking this could be the last ever post, time to kill off Woggzeh's World, I'm just fucked off, and yesterday I was sent the Tim Tang Test by Kristy Drummond (no longer a friend) and it's done me fucking nut! I'm stuck on level 21 and I've managed to pull myself away, back into the real world and I'm giving up, I say it here and now, I'M FUCKING QUITTING THAT PIECE OF SHIT! there are over 200 levels and I'm less that 10 % through it, and that's not including level25.1 then 25.2 or something shite like that, so fuck it. it's over, if anyone wants the answers to the first 20 levels then I'll let you have them, seriously fucking have them, I'm going to wait untill a booklet is produced with all the answers in it and then cheat my way to the end, I won't feel guilty because I hate it that much, I'll feel a sense of pride for finishing it.
Don't bother saying, 'but it's a bit of fun, you're only cheating yourself' because I don't care what you think, so keep your fucking pie hole shut, end of the matter, END!
Moff to cry

Woggzeh

Comments:
*yawn*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?