Monday, December 10, 2007

 

It's that time, Christmas time is here, Everybody knows there's not a better time of year, Hear that sleigh, Santa's on his way..

..Hip Hip hooray for Christmas Vacation. (best Christmas film ever, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation)

now then people, been really shitty weather hasn't it!, I walked home last night and I was absolutely drenched, I was like a drowned rat, my beard was piss wet through too, I'm getting sick of my beard now but I can't be arsed to shave it off, I keep swallowing bits of hair, I swear to you I had a furball the other day.
Jeremy Clarkson, much that I love the guy, he is a funny bloke and I would definitely have him in my top five celebrities I would invite to my dinner table, but there is something about the man that makes me want to punch him in the gob, I'd punch him, then I'd be so apologetic, I'd look pathetic but I'd feel a little bit better inside for doing it, it's strange, does anybody else feel like that about anyone?
Poor old Ricky Hatton, lost his boxing match, he put on a good show but he walked onto too many of Mayweather's jabs and eventually something had to give, unfortunately it was Hatton's head and he hit the deck in the tenth round, still, Well done Ricky on coming third in the sports personality of the year award, I'm glad that cheating drug infested piece of shit cheater, yes the fucking DRUGS CHEAT, that goes by the name of Catherine Kajagoogoo (or something) didn't win fuck all, I think it's a disgrace that she should be allowed to represent Great Britain at all in any sports, I could go into a massive rant now but itr would end up as " racist slur" so I wont bother.
Having a bit of a shit time of things at the moment, but I needn't bore you lot with the details.
Well I didn't have much to say but I decided to blog anyway, I do have a message for Brian Barwick of the F.A, "Hands off Martin O'Neill you fat cunt, you had your chance 18 months ago"

take care people, I will update before Christmas never you fear.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Can I just remind you, Wog, that I love you

Thanks
 
I love him more
 
Guy love,
That's all it is,
Guy love,
He's mine, I'm his,
There's nothing gay about it in our eyes

http://www.1songlyrics.com/s/scrubs/guy-love.html
 
*reaches around*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?