Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Woggzeh's World, Happy Birthday to me.

Yes, people, the 14th of January is Woggzeh's World's 2nd birthday. Some said it wouldn't last, some wished it hadn't, but alas it's still here and still going strong.
Of the 24 million readers this blog got when I first started, we lost a few million in the first month alone, gradually evening out at around 17 million readers , then due to no reason I can think of the figures plummeted to a mere 5 million, so I sacked the editor and came up with new ways of making the blog more 'fun' and 'hip' and 'in tune with today's society', once I had all those three worked out, I immediately ignored them and reverted back to my old ways and, well, the figures tell the story, we now get around 30 million regular readers, however over Christmas and New year (presumably because people had more time to read my blog) we tipped the scale at 1.5 Billion readers, So no pressure there then, I would like to thank everyone who reads this blog, I'll try to keep it up to date and I'm also considering selling out and putting up advertising to make me some pennies, I'll leave it to you, should I advertise on this blog? will you click the adverts when you visit, I would like to call it payment for the good service I provide to you, but after all, this blog is as much yours as it is mine, so tell me what you think.
So what have I been doing?
Well I'm slowly coming down from when Noel Gallagher saw me, and I've played Snooker today, first time since last year and it wasn't great, although we did manage to play three games in an hour, which is fast for us, because we are usually shit, I won 2-1.
Facebook has taken up a lot of my time because I was bored and so I went through everyone's profile and shut down all the boring applications you have on there such as, 'how stupid is my dog' and 'guess my pin number' applications that looked like fun when you were sent them and so you installed it and then annoyed all your friends by sending the application on to them, Well, I've shut it down on your page, so all I see is the necessary details, (books you've lied about reading, films you said you liked because they are supposed to be hip etc etc) and your wall, not the stupid super wall, the super dooper wall or the wailing wall, just your general run of the mill wall, so I can read what your friends really think about you before you delete it.
I managed to get a laptop that had been thrown in the bin to work a bit and so I took it round to Trelly's because he's clever with things like that and I knew he'd get it going, unfortunately, it's turned into a bit of a nightmare and now I'm scared of speaking to him in case he follows through with his suggestion of where I should put the 'bloody thing' (joking), however, where as you or me would have given up, he is a man possessed, so it will be working one day, I just dare not ask when. So all in all, thank you Trelly I really do appreciate your efforts.
I think that'll do for now, if anybody has 2 laptop size hard drives about 10mm, (Trel knows the specifics) then can you let me know, 'cos I'm after two of them to get two more laptops up and running, oh yeah, I might need a caddy too.
Anyway, moff now, got a job to start in Liverpool tomorrow so that'll be rubbish.

take care, enjoy my birthday celebrations.

Woggzeh

Comments:
I won!!
 
Happy blogging birthday, Woggzeh. May many more sweary words ensue.
 
Chicks are complex. . . And they can not drink to save themselves. . . They dont know what they want in life. . . They cant help but mess up great thoughts to strife. . . . They dont mean to be this way. they always regret it.... dont give up ever!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?