Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama, Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go, Jamaica off the Florida keys....


Now then people of the world, I'm a day early this week.

This picture is to prove to you that I do work safely sometimes, please note the Hard hat, high viz vest, safety boots, safety goggles and the safety beard, the tower is erected properly too!
This picture was taken about an hour before my day turned into a nightmare and ended up with me getting a verbal warning, a possible assault charge and a disciplinary hearing on Monday morning. I should explain that this is because the pipe fitter on site had been pissing me off for two days and it all got to me when he slagged off my work and called me a liar so I belted him, repeatedly, I'm not proud of it, but shit happens, it's not my first disciplinary and I doubt it'll be my last.
Changing the tone. I'd like to embed this video, (more for my sake than yours)


It's a piece of music called Recuerdos de la Alhambra (Memoirs of the Alhambra) and I think it is fantastic, the guitar playing is breathtaking and the musician is playing a ten string guitar, which I wasn't aware existed, the tremolo action is mind blowing (also check out in the background some guy tapping his foot like he's at a pop concert), the part that I love is around 1 minute 10 seconds in where the music is.... I can't explain it, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, powerful stuff, not as powerful as Chopin (which always gets me blubbing like a little girl) but it is brilliant, there are also videos on Youtube where a woman plays this piece of music, I mean a bloody woman can do it! unbelievable, they'll be allowed to vote next.
Well I think that will do for this week, take care people.

Woggzeh

I don't know why the video has embedded twice, I can't seem to change it either as the coding isn't showing up in the create post page. Sorry peeps.

Comments:
Belted him as in punched in the face, or was it just a bit of argy-bargy?

He sounds like a dick, but probably not the wisest of moves, but you know that.

You shoulda stuck with the horse's head in his bed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?