Monday, February 25, 2008

 

I can't wait for my next drink, The first one is gonna sink, I'm the last of the big time drinkers.

Just a quickie (I spelled quiche)

My disciplinary hearing today was brilliant! honestly, I don't think I could have come out looking any better, I wouldn't be surprised if I get a knighthood, The bloke isn't pressing charges, he wasn't even supposed to be on our site, he is working on a different contract elsewhere in the building that I was working on a few weeks ago, he's now banned from site, he's been reported to his company, because he's not insured to be on our site. I'm still on a final warning but everyone was on my side, including the builder from the other site who admitted (off record) that the pipe fitter is a twat and would like to hit him himself.
Oh and I can even submit a bill for the time I lost during the disciplinary, although I doubt they will pay it and it may have been said in jest.

I would like to apologise to everyone I snapped at this weekend, I know Saturday's blog made light of it, but I've had it niggling in my head all weekend and on Sunday I was going out of my mind with stress and worry, so I've been a little bit out of character, but I'm glad to say it's over and I had nowt to worry about.
Sorry again folks.

Woggzeh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?