Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

Maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear, The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair, Maybe it's our kookiness.

Happy Sunday blog fans.

Well here we are again, it's Sunday and I have to sit and write this blog before I get complaints, literally one's of people will complain!
Well, it's been one of those weeks where I've not had much to gripe about and it's all been quite good, so I don't know what to tell you, I've just finished a job in Manchester which was ok, it was a library and I've never worked on a library before but a job is the same as any other, I've actually got a picture that my dad took on his phone, but I'll have to post it later, I want it up because it's a two fingered salute to the health and safety brigade who do your fucking nut in sometimes, I'm all for Health and Safety but it's really getting stupid and so, to counter balance the rule makers stupidity, I will also be stupid, actually, I think I'm gonna come off worse there, but we shall see..
I played snooker yesterday with Robin, first time in about a month and it showed! couldn't pot a bloody thing, I still managed to win 1-1 (it's a win to me), I also have a bit of sad news to tell people, (Jof get some tissues) I've sold my baby...yes, my Les Paul has been sold to Robin, I needed some moolah and Robin wanted a guitar, I've got first refusal on it if he decides to get rid, but I don't think he will, he's going to get some lessons and try to bring her to her former glory, which is what I want, I want her to be played and loved, not stuck in a corner (which is the way I've kept her), so hopefully Robin will be the next Collywog of guitars.
Speaking of Robin and Guitars, Matt (Robs flat mate and lover, haha, kidding) bought the game Guitar Hero, where you have to play along to the screen and hit buttons on the guitar controller and flap a paddle like you are strumming, yeah I know what you are thinking because I thought the same thing, but it's actually quite fun, it's pretty tricky but once you get the rhythm right it's pretty good, I totally rocked ''School's out'' but Matt must have been playing it 24/7 because he's fucking amazing at it! knob head!
Got a job at Westmoreland hospital next week, which is cool because it's the same journey as we take to Coniston only when we get to the roundabout at the end of the A65 to join the M6 and go camping, we turn right and go to work, booooo, but it's not far away and we could be there for a while as it's a massive contract.
I missed out on pancake day this week, I was gutted, I didn't even realise it was pancake day until I was eating my tea and watching the local news and they mentioned that pancake races had been cancelled because of health and safety fears, which, I think you'll agree is stupid, but it does round things off nicely for this weeks blog.



No hard hat, no hi viz vest, no tops on the scaffold...I'm a little bugger.

Comments:
You do realise this post is useless without pic(s).

Get it online!
 
I have to get the picture off my phone and on to the computer and trelly has the thingy that lets me do that. I'll get the pic up asap.
 
Time is fuckin' ticking.
 
Ah gae ta fuck!
 
Haha :D

Fuck the safety police! They should make those high-vis jackets in better colours to get people to wear them. Maybe some muted greys?
 
duuude! get a disclaimer under that picture! lol!!

I forgot it was Pancake day too, I thought it was next week! cant beleive its been nearly a year again since I left y'all.

I wanna come home.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?