Sunday, February 03, 2008

 

She's so lovely, she's so lovely she's so lovely, she's so lovely.

Now then,
I can't be arsed doing an update but the family have come round and I'm almost suicidal with boredom and hatred that I used the excuse 'blog update' to get away from them, I'm not normally a callous hateful, spiteful person, I'm really not, it's just that my family love to remind me what a fucking waste of life I turned out to be, and to be honest, the way things are in my life at the moment, I really don't need the sneering reminder.
So apart from everything being shit, all is good, ha!
I'm working hard, which is fine but we keep turning up to jobs that arn't ready and then the company refuses to pay us for the wasted day which means that I will be taking a trip to Swansea very soon and stabbing the MD! or travel to Leeds to kill his stuck up student daughter, either way, he needs to be taught a lesson. As you can probably tell, I'm not complementary today. I'm being miserable, I'm gonna try change the mood.
I'm sure you would like an update on Kristy, she's great, I have managed to get my messaging her down to a ratio of 500:1 (on a daily basis) but you know me, I could fuck up an omelette, so I'll probably end up with her hating me, but, as it is at the moment, we are messaging a lot and I was even round her place the other day, I met her house mates who are nice, and that was probably the highlight of my week. I'm happy being friends if that's all she wants...but never say never :-)
I really don't know what to write here, I watched Charlie Wilson's War last night and it was ok, a bit slow so it's up to you if you see it.

Woggzeh.

Comments:
i want to see charlie wilson's war, and one day i will see it

it has been decreed
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?