Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

We were friends that was as far as it went. I used to walk you home sometimes but it meant, oh it meant nothing to you, 'cos you were so popular.

Now then.

Been a shitty week really, what with the disappointment of Valentines day and all that jazz, I've been at the bottom of a bottle since, attempting to consume as much alcohol as humanly possible and then some.....(before you ask, it's my fault this time and we're still friends)
But I do have something rather amusing to tell you.
I got up the other morning at about 5am to go to work and I couldn't find any pants, it was early and I wanted to still be asleep, I eventually found a pair of boxers and put them on thinking they were a bit tight, then realising that I had managed to get my leg through a hole in them that appeared between the leg holes (the gusset bit? I dunno) effectively looking like I had three leg holes, but I thought fuck it and wore them anyway, then got dressed for work, I get to work, shimmy up the scaffold, over stretch then felt an amazingly cold draft as I realise that my Jeans have split in the same place as my Boxers were split and everything I had tucked into them was now dangling down through the hole, "oh fuck" I cried, "don't look up" I said to my dad, who then immediately looked up and started laughing, I had to gingerly retain my modesty and climb down from the scaffold, I had to go get some duct tape and head off to the toilets and do a rather crude repair job on my jeans, which worked but was extremely uncomfortable for the rest of the day, needless to say the offending articles of clothing were promptly thrown into the bin when I got home, because if I hadn't then I could guarantee you that I'd pick them up again in the future without realising. Which suggests to me that a lesson should be learned from this, if your day goes wrong within minutes of getting up, then I suggest you phone in sick and go back to bed because the day isn't going to get much better.

I've added a link to my link bit on the side because Ed Clews, ( a lad I know from school) is drawing a picture a day for a year, they're quite good so take a butchers.


Just got off the phone to my sister and Abigail (Niece) has started walking unaided so that's good news, she's nearly thirteen months old, so it's about time, I was walking at 11 months, but not everyone is a good as me. Well done Abby, Uncle Wogg is proud of ya.

Comments:
Serves you right for not getting dressed properly!

I hope to God your dad didn't take pics this time. I'm having to bleach my eyes at the thought of what came dangling out of the rip hole as it is.
 
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha............*breathe.....hheheeeeeeehehehehehehehe.

cock and balls!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?