Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

And he's making wine from water, While he dresses like his daughter, And we know that he's a rip off, 'Cos we've seen him with his kit off.

Wotcha, just been doing a lot of thinking today.

I've noticed recently that my blogs have become a lot less spiteful and sweary, admittedly, I cut the swearing down a bit because Lee couldn't access Woggzeh's World at college due to a ban on swear words, but I think it's mainly because of girls.
I now know that more girls than boys admit to reading my blog and I think subconsciously I don't want them to know what a vicious little spiteful cunt I really can be, I'd rather them think I'm funny and cool more funny to be honest; besides, you never know, one of the girls might be single, might have a mate who's single, might just want a shag and all that girls seem to look for in a man, is one who can make them laugh anyway! (this fact is bollocks) just try this test: Single girl walks into the pub, and stood at the bar is Johnny Depp (not renowned for his sense of humour) he's got a pint and he's talking to Ken Dodd, now which one are you gonna take home??
"laugh em into bed" is a sentence that gets branded around way too much too, I generally get laughed at IN bed, "Is that it? where's the rest of it, What do you mean it's erect already?" you know, all these things that a man has to go through, just because you like a man who makes you laugh, like when you're in bed with a bird you get all excited and you do what you do, then you hear the dreaded words, 'Is it in yet?' and you almost cry with self pity before putting on the manly voice and say these words, "Is it in yet?? I'm fuckin' done!" Then you roll over and gently cry yourself to sleep, wishing that you'd knocked one out earlier so you could last all of 60 seconds, (personal record).
What I'm asking is, honestly, how much does humour have to do with you choosing a man?
I personally think it has more to do with what they look like for your own bragging rights, so your mates say, 'phwoor', rather than (my category), 'yeah, he's funny/cool/nice' (Is it actually true that women care more about what their friends think about them rather than being happy themselves?)
If anyone has an answer then fucking send it in, because I can't be arsed going to a gym, besides it would probably be dangerous for me (not because of a heart attack, just my little man syndrome would get me in trouble), and if I was at the gym all the time, I'd never get time to write this fucking blog so you can have a laugh, And there we are, "you like me 'cos I'm funny"

Just to clear things up, I'm not in a bad mood or trying to be nasty to all you lovely ladies (single and not single) I'm just bored.

P.S If you fancy a date/drink/ride, or all three, then leave me a message. :-) (females only)

Woggzeh

Comments:
60 seconds? No-one likes a show off, dude.
 
hi
x
 
What would the ride be on? I'm not getting on that carousel again. I didn't feel safe last time.
 
I lost 17kg since January, all I did was cut out beer until wed and weekends and a bit more walking and stuff.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?