Sunday, March 16, 2008

 

Day man, Fighter of the Night man, Champion of the sun, You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone.

Good day to you all.

First of all, watch this:



That is a clip from, possibly the funniest show on television, it's called, "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" that particular episode is from a season 3 episode called 'Sweet Dee dates a retarded person'
Really you have to watch it sometime, download it, steal it from the shops or anything, join in the laughter and you'll be a happier person for it.
What to say? what to do?
Sports relief weekend this weekend and I did my bit by watching Top Ground Gear Force (BBC2 Friday) that was hilarious, did you watch it? I'd like to say well done to Kristy, she did a mile run today, I didn't sponsor her, not that it would matter as I only ever sponsor 1p a mile, but regardless of that, she did something for charity and no one else I know did! so well done lass!
This week has been productive, Paul, Trelly and myself have come up with a great idea for a website, (It was mostly my idea, but Trelly came up with the name, Paul added the enthusiasm that Trelly or myself don't possess.) the idea is a website, that covers the UK (to start with) and blokes write a profile of their ex girlfriends, what she's like, what's annoying about her, how much will she take you for, etc etc and then, when another mis-fortunate guy meets her in the pub and arranges a date, he can check the website and find out if she's worth the £9.99 meal for two offer. The name Trelly came out with was, "Is she crazy.com"
The best bit is, you have to sign up and pay to read the profiles, also you can do it the other way too, so the women write profiles about their ex boyfriends, thus doubling our revenue, I have suggested that we get Lee to write most of the profiles as he has been out with most of the women in Harrogate, (most of the men too) Anyway, it's still in our heads as a good idea but no one can be arsed to make it happen, what do you think about the idea?, and no nicking it!!
I phoned Lee last night (£40 a minute to ring him b.t.w) I don't know what I said as I was pissed and had some Wacky baccy too, then I rang up Sir Jof of Reading to see what he was up to, in retrospect it was a bit silly of me as it was about 3am, but he was awake and walking home in the rain, note to anyone here, if you make a phone call at 3am, always start the conversation with, 'Hey mate, I hope I didn't wake you' this way they will think you are very courteous and totally forget that if you had an ounce of courtesy in your body then you wouldn't be phoning them up at 3am, but, as I said, he was awake and he appreciated me ringing as I gave him commentary of my walk home so he could reminisce about the days he used to live in Harrogate, he does miss the place, people, even if you all hate it, Sir Jof loves it, like me.
Anyway, I think I've said enough for this week, Don't forget to check out, It's always sunny... I promise you will love it.

Woggzeh.

P.s H.M.V have an awesome sale on at the moment, I got Superman Returns 2 disc dvd for £3!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?