Sunday, March 02, 2008

 

I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day, I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day,

Good afternoon shit stains.

I really must stop playing guitar hero! it's a great game and I'm rubbish at it I've only managed to do one song on the medium setting, which means I am pants at it, If there are any beginners out there, then I suggest you try "Schools Out" or "Rock and Roll all Night" because they are pretty easy.
I'll warn you now there is a bit of toilet humour included in the blog this week, so if you are easily offended, then fuck off now.
Tuesday I was on site and it was the end of the day so I went for a piss, I'm standing at the urinal and another bloke rushes in and goes to the toilet for a shit, I'm just finishing up when I hear the bloke sigh and say, "oh, for fuck's sake" I give out a little guffaw which alerts the man to my presence, I know full well what has happened and was stifling a really big laugh, you know you shouldn't laugh but you are so glad it's not you, you have to laugh! anyway, matey in the bog, realising I am still there, says, "ere mate can you do us a favour?"
"what's that mate?"
"can you get us some bog roll please?"
So I'm sniggering like a mad man and go into the other toilet and grab the bog roll and pass it over to him, that was my good deed for the day, but in retrospect I should have told him to go fuck himself because he should have checked for paper before he sat down!
Wednesday as I'm walking along the corridor with my dad on site when we pass two sparkies working up a ladder when I happen to let off the smelliest fart (an s.b.d) you have ever witnessed, I carry on walking and listen to these two guys blame each other for the smell,
"you shit yourself?"
"fuck off cunt it wasn't me"
"well it wasn't fucking me you smelly fucking cunt"
"fuck off, it wasn't me"

it carried on like that until I turned a corner and told my dad that it was me and then he started laughing because he thought it was one of the sparkies too!
I had a text from Lee this morning, it reads,

"you know when you fart and you feel like you might follow through? well heed the warning, don't 'go for it'"

I love getting texts from Lee, they are usually random and generally funny, cheers me up, so thanks man, but how about a text telling me how you are? or a blog update?
I have been looking around for a counter for this blog, I'd love to know how many visitors a day I get, I'm guessing but I think I may get as many as five people a day reading this, or if everyone left a comment then I would know, but I think I'd want a counter (nowt wrong with comments but you fuckers don't bother commenting) but there are no counters out there to add to my blog, and I bet there is no one out there who could write me some script for one that works!
Well, I'm gonna get off, gotta play snooker in a bit.
Question of the week, "Who do you think about when you masturbate?" (if anyone answers that question, then I bet it's anonymous)

Take care people, have a good week.

Woggzeh

Comments:
It wasnt good, I had to walk up lots of stairs clenching.

As for thinking about stuff, its obviously Lindsay but how and where i'm not telling.

She says hi by the way :)

blog update soon, as for counters www.webstat.com
 
Is it Lindsay in the kitchen with the candlestick? (cluedo joke) thanks for the counter advice.

as for the counter advice, it doesn't work, probably me not understanding where to put the coding thing, but it doesn't work and on that note, you suck! send me something easy.
 
You need to ask a web developer. Fuck knows where those fucking geeks hang out, though.

As for who I think about... YOU. Now come 'ere!
 
I'm still disappointed that you have "never updated" next to my link. I update way more often than Lee and he doesn't have any of that crap.

:(

I even updated this week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?