Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

Just for tonight, Just maybe we'll make it, Sing like you want this, Sing like you want this.

Currently listening to Ravels "Bolero" Can't really use the lyrics from that as this weeks title, so I've chosen a band that are everywhere at the minute, A band that Bullough probably hates, but fuck him.
Well, I wasn't sure if I should bother doing an update this week/anymore as Sir Jof has blown all competition out of the water with his recent blog update, It's simply perfect, well written and the subject that he's written about is just perfect too, I bow down to you Sir Joffrey, Now keep it up! I would love to write about how I first met Jof, but it would be pretty similar to his blog but not half as good, in fact it would go like this, 'One day, Jof wasn't in my life, then the next day he was' and the sad thing is that I would write that about everyone I know, I don't know when I first met Trelly, or Chris or Bull or any other fucker who I know, I just know you and you are better for it!
So what have I got to say for myself this week? sweet F.A. as usual.
I have done a public information film on being cool, Trelly filmed it and uploaded it onto Facebook, you can check it if you go here: How to be cool
If it doesn't work then fuck it, you'll never be cool anyway.
I suppose I should wish you all a Happy Easter as today is Easter, just in case any of you were wondering why you have lots of chocolate eggs around your person. Unless you are Kristy who bought 500 Easter eggs a couple of months ago when they were on offer at Asda and promptly ate them all!!
There was loads of Police action around Trelly's gaff this week, the Police were doing something at a house for 8 hours on Wednesday, took away a couple of cars on a truck and emptied a house and there were loads of cops about and a really fucking hot one who parked her car right outside Trelly's window, Then last night there were two police cars that had got a group of kids, it was about midnight so I'm guessing they were around ten years old, they didn't get arrested or out but when they were released they just laughed an giggled like it was cool, When I was 10 years old, I would have been crying with fear if the Police stopped me, The only way I would laugh and giggle like them would be if someone mentioned the word, 'fart' and if someone actually farted, then hold me down because I would giggle uncontrollably until milk came out of my nose, even if I hadn't been drinking milk!
Once again I am at pains to try and fill up a decent blog, do you think I should stop doing a weekly update and go back to updating when I can be arsed, or do you sleep better at night knowing that there will be an update every Sunday for you to read?
That'll do for now, apart from telling Lee to stop smoking! who do you think you are?

Woggzeh.

Comments:
You should have tapped the cop up for a date.

I'd say do the blog whenever you fucking want to. No pressure then is there.

As long as you don't do it like me, and never fucking bother fullstop. That'd be shit, and show you up as a lazy, lanky fucking cunt who wears glasses.
 
Fuck me it's Sunday!
 
every week
no, every day
 
I thought I'd find out who the song lyrics are by.

You're right, I do hate them.
 
me smoking, never...... maybe once aiight.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?