Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

To you I guess I'm just a clown, Who picks you up each time you're down, Oh baby.

Now then now then then now now then.

How are you all? I wish I had written this blog on Friday because I had loads of things planned to write about and now it's Sunday and the effects of copious amounts of alcohol means that I've got fuck all to say.
I'd like to say hello to Janine, who admitted to reading my blog and even went as far as saying that it's funny and witty, (clearly she is mad) but, regardless, I thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy my ramblings.
It's a big week for couples this week, (after Valentines day, which is for women) this Friday is the men's day, yes, Friday the fourteenth of March is "Steak and a Blow job day" I've made it a link so you can check it out. If you are a couple then it's pretty obvious what is expected of you, if you are single then things are a bit more difficult, however, I have come up with an idea, sometime this week, go up to a girl you quite like (or one with cracking knockers) and invite her for a steak dinner on Friday, don't spoil the surprise now though, keep the BJ bit under your hat for now, because I suggest you tell her that part of the bargain during the meal, Imagine the look of joy on her face, (you old romantic you!) make sure you finish your meal before you let your lady go to work, (do NOT assume to pose of one hand on your hip and the other on the back of your ladies head) it will be a fantastic evening and you know the best part? because it's your day, you can ask for another one straight after! it might cost you another steak but I think it's a small price to pay, (if you are a couple, the female should pay for the steak!)
Good luck everybody.
It's Bullough's birthday on Monday he'll be 28, so I wish you many happy returns, I saw him last night because he came to Harrogate with his missus and we went to Robins to play on his Wii which was fucking ace, I played tennis and was brilliant at it, although it's the most strenuous work out I've done in years, Hannah made loads of food and a really impressive cake of a monkeys head, I didn't eat any because I'm not a fan of cake unless it's space cake, we also watched Rambo that Bradders had brought round, I went back to Trelly's at 2am to watch the boxing, which didn't start until 2:20am and was over in the second round! I went home at around 3am drunk! I was gonna phone Joffers but decided against it, I don't think I phoned anyone, but if I did, then whoops, sorry.
I also feel like I have been aiming this blog towards the ladies over the last month, I put two pictures of me on here so now it's time to re address the balance, I am posting a picture of my new obsession, (I say new, I've been in love with this girl for years) her name is Alexandra Sim-Wise (if anyone wants her picture sets then let me know) and if you look to my list of links you can go to her Myspace page and add her as a friend, I suggest you read her blog too because she is funny as fuck!



Well I shall bid you farewell for this week, good luck on Friday lads.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Hate to break this to you, but I Googled Aelxandra and it turns out she's had a past in some mucky photo shoots. Filthy.

Just thought I'd let you know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?