Sunday, April 20, 2008

 

Baby you're a superstar, Lookin like youre goin' far, Do what you want, Why don't you do what you wanna.

Sunday bloody Sunday.

Well it's arrived again, as regular as clockwork, unless it's a broken clock of course, yes, it's Sunday again, The day that isn't actually any good apart from the fact that I don't work Sundays, although I could technically call writing this blog work, but sometimes I write this on a Saturday or a Friday or any other day of the week and save it for Sunday, as for now, I'm writing this today (Sunday), so how are you all?
Bit of a shit time at the beginning of the week, I was on site on Tuesday (Liverpool Hospital) and working away, when I realised that my dad had been a long time preparing a panel for installation so I went to see what was wrong, When I got to the bench my dad was slouched in the corner of the room, holding his chest, he was white as a sheet and sweating heavily, I tried not to panic and asked him what was wrong, he said he had a really bad pain in his chest, so I asked him questions that I thought were necessary, "are you feeling any numbness?" "do you want me to get help" After what felt like a lifetime waiting for a reply (which never came), I went and got the site foreman and he rushed off to get a nurse, ( I guess it was lucky that we were working in a hospital) The nurse came with other nurses and medical people and a wheelchair and blanket and some machines I think it was a defibrillator or something, but it could have just been the machine that goes 'ping' for all I know, Anyway, they took him away and luckily, by the time he was in the wheelchair, his colour had returned and he was talking again, asking me, "how am I going to get home?" Which in fairness was a good question, but I told him not to worry about that. There was nothing I could do for him, so I set back to work and decided to check on him in an hour, when I found him in the A&E he was sat up in bed with a bloody cup of tea! The doctor told him it wasn't a heart attack and was probably just an inflamed oesophagus (wow I spelled that correctly) which basically means he had a massive attack of indigestion, but the symptoms are the same as a heart attack, Thankfully panic was over and he came back to site a couple of hours later, but definitely something I don't want to experience again.
I spoke to Kristy yesterday, which was lovely, she's having a wikked time in Egypt and seeing things and visiting places that I've never even heard of (Me and Geography don't get on) but I'm glad she's having a great time and showing off speaking Arabic, which is cool but I don't know if she's swearing at me or anything, so stop it!
Last night was a looooooong night, went to Robins to play Mario Kart, which incidentally has become my new nemesis, I used to get a strop on when playing Mario party, but now Mario Kart has taken that mantle, and it's not my fault it's just that the controller wasn't working properly and I've not played it in ages unlike robin who probably plays it every day for like 25 hours, because he's a big stupid stupid head, the game resulted in us hitting each other with pillows because he couldn't handle my brilliantly intelligent insults, but there you go, intelligence 1 brawn 0!
Then after Robs I went back to Trellys house and settled down for a night of Boxing, with Joe Calzaghe having a scrap with Bernard Hopkins scheduled for 3am, it was a good night and the fight wasn't bad either, the result was quite tense as neither of us could call it, I thought Hopkins could have just nicked it and Trelly was already winding himself up that the judges would be biased towards the American, but Calzaghe won the bout and everyone was happy, I left his house at about 4:30 am!
This is something I don't understand about the human anatomy, it's probably just me, but my night cycle went like this:

midnight - doing good
1am - tired
2am - really tired
3am - yawning and ready for sleep
4am - enjoying the fight but hoping it ends soon so I can sleep
5am - Finally in bed and wide awake!!

What the fuck is that about, what was it about the transition of my body from a vertical position to a horizontal position that woke me up? and to make matters worse, I had a 'lob on' now there are times and places for having a rocker (on a bus for example) but when you are desperate to sleep then I don't really want one, besides, I didn't have anything at hand to mop up with.
Anyway with a massive feeling of disappointment that I cant even go to sleep properly, I managed to worry myself asleep that I am a complete failure, I've got a feeling that I'll forget how to blink or breathe soon, I woke up at 9 am, then 10 am, then got up at 11 am, feeling rather refreshed, which was nice.
Villa have just won the derby against Birmingham 5-1 which is fucking amazing, that's 15 goals in 3 games we have scored now, next week we play Everton (Everscum) and if we can get a win there then we will overtake them and be in an automatic UEFA cup spot, so come on Villa.
Got a quick joke for you all:
Bloke goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, every time I masturbate I keep singing, 'marching on together'
The doctor replies, "don't worry, a lot of wankers sing that song"
Yeah yeah, I know, Everyone's a Leeds fan except me, but you've got to laugh, I hope they get some points back, stop every one moaning all the time, but if it was up to me I'd tell them to fuck off and deduct them another 15 points for being so cheeky by appealing.
Well, I think that'll do for this week, I didn't know what to write when I started today's update, but I think I've done alright.
Moff to watch the Snooker.

Woggzeh

Comments:
No-one should have to read about your lob, whether it's "on" or otherwise!
 
you've given me a semi
 
me tooo...........

Also, is it Mario Kart Wii?? and whats the Wii friend code, I might be able to arrange an online battle with y'all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?