Sunday, April 06, 2008

 

don't it feel like sunshine after all, the world we love forever, gone, we're only just as happy, as everyone else seems to be.

Blimey is it Sunday already?

Well, Jof has been blogging all week with some cracking updates, but nobody likes a show off and we all know which blog you look forward to reading the most, But I'm going to have a word with Sir Jof as he is fast approaching me as the most popular blogger in the world. Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with second place, I think you should be honoured Jof, but, think about it, do you really want to be in first place? The pressure I am under, the conferences, the world summits I have to attend, because I am the number one blogger in the world, the Queen even reads my blog!
Any way, I think what I am trying to say is, Jof, stop being better than me, I'm jealous.
So, what to do, what to write, I don't have long as I am off to the snooker hall in a bit. So the week has been a bit weird we are coming to the end of our contract in Westmorland and the job has got patchy so we were only in on Tuesday and Thursday, so my drinking wasn't affected too much, hooray.
I went to town on Friday and bought myself an MP3 player it's pretty sweet, it's a Wharfdale and it holds 8GB, that's like 4000 songs, or every song ever released in the 80's!!!! wooohoo
Robin had his knackers played with this week in Birmingham, I'm sure he won't mind me telling the world about it, but he had a benign tumour in his groin which was causing him discomfort so he went to his doctors and they arranged for it to be removed, he says it was a total success and he is in a little bit of pain from the operation but it's understandable, I would probably have lived through the pain rather than let a doctor fiddle about with me 'down there' because I get shy, but, you know, no matter how embarrassing it is you should get it checked out asap. I can't afford to lose any more readers so do it for me.
So I've not really got a lot to tell you this week, I went out last night to Salsa Posada with Kristy and then we went for drinks and then onto a club, we had a great time, and I'm not gonna write too much about it this time because I think I embarrassed her a little bit when I blogged about 'our date' to the cinema. Hopefully, I'll be meeting up with her later on, but I'll still not tell you lot about it!
Todays title is a bit of a nod to Kristy, although I really like this song, (Bullough sent me it ages ago and wouldn't shut up about the band) but Jimmy Eat World are Kristys favourite band, although her favourite song is by the Smiths (I think that's what she said) and her favourite song line is from Pocahontas! Bit fucking random I know, but I'll let her get away with it, cos she hot.
Right well I'm gonna enjoy spring, well the snow! haha, how stupid is that? it's snowing.
Sorry this blog is rubbish again, but I really couldn't be arsed to write anything this week.

Woggzeh

Comments:
The latest JEW album is ace too - I'll send it your way if you like, ripped at high quality from my own CD version!
 
JEW were here, I missed them!I was sad.

Got to see Smashing Pumpkins, The Rakes and Queens of The Stone Age tho at V fest!! all bloggged! finally.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?