Sunday, April 13, 2008

 

Now it's too late to go back home, it's saccharine and silicone, for a broken barbie doll.

Hey,

Well, I don't really want to write this today, but I need to keep my mind occupied, Kristy has just gone off to Manchester and then she is flying to Egypt, so I'll not see her for a couple of weeks and that's gonna feel like forever, I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, but I failed, also this whole morning has happened exactly like I dreamt it would happen, which isn't what I wanted. Anyway, I hope she has a fantastic time while she is there, and I hope she doesn't forget my sick bags, she's taking her laptop so I can still bombard her with messages of which she will reply when she finds time. She's also taken my story 'A Mask Of Sanity' away with her, so, it'll be interesting to see what she has to say about that, (sorry to all the people who wanted to read it first) Still I don't think it's half as bad as 'How to die in 12 easy hours' Which Jof Liked alot, because it was a bit sick.
So what's been going on? I've been watching the marathon on the telebox and as usual it was a skinny black fella who won it, well done to the lad, I know that I couldn't run a marathon, I get out of breath eating a marathon!
I've started a job in Liverpool, which sucks, the job is alright and I should have it knocked out in about a week, then I don't know where I am going (out of my mind probably).
I spoke to Lee yesterday, and I was also surprised to see that he had updated his blog! first time in about 3 years, so we had a good chat he's fine, everyone is fine but he's picking up an Australian twang, which is expected but I'll have to knock it out of him upon his return. (saying nowt, don't want to ruin the surprise)
Friday night was probably the best night out I've had in years, I was with Kristy ( Please stop asking what's going on there - we are only friends!) but I had a great time and she even let me stay over at her house, which was great and she has a comfy bed too, how far is too far when describing such matters? I don't know, I think I've already said too much.
So my new MP3 player is keeping the walks home from Trelly's less boring but I think there is something wrong with the random song generator as I've got like a million billion songs on there but it seems to play a selection of 30 songs over and over, stupid technology, and to make matters worse, it hasn't played Alisha's Attic 'Push it all aside' once! and I love that song.
Next weekend sees the start of The Snooker World Championships and I'm looking forward to that, I love watching snooker on TV, it's so tranquil and exciting and it never fails to make me fall asleep, honestly, I love it and all, but the quietness is brilliant and I get a right good kip, until I snore and wake myself up.
Pieman has been coming up with some crazy ideas for the 'cool guy' series, I especially like his idea of adding a wig. But we will look into all the ideas, I have passed them on to my script writers and, well, watch this space.
Anyway, I'm going to go and mope around the house, I'm off to play snooker at 2:30 now, as I've nowt better to do today I may as well give Robin a whooping.

Toodle ooh

Woggzeh

Comments:
Sounds like the MP3 player has better taste than you! :D
 
twang...wooot!! I need someone to send me a dvd of a whole day of British telly so I can remember what my people sound like and I don't sound like 'one of them'.

hehehe!
 
I'll do you a whole video of British tv, Neighbours, Home and Away, Stuff like that.

Fair Dinkum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?