Monday, May 05, 2008

 

Every rose has its thorn, Just like every night has its dawn, Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song, Every rose has its thorn.

Hey peeps, just a quick one.

Sorry yesterdays blog was boring, tough shit, nobody left a comment because you are all 'too busy' so I've gone ahead and made the new blog without you.
Unfortunately, the naming on the blog falls to Trelly, he came up with Collywogs Bloggy Wog And I rather liked it, we have to be honest, my ideas were hardly inspired. Anyway, I took Trellys idea and have created Collywogs Bloggy Blog Which I hope you will enjoy and maybe even crack a smile, or heaven forbid, you might laugh out loud, but it's entirely up to you.
Anyway, check it out, if you like it then let me know, if you hate it then fuck off.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Thank fuck for browser history - these URLs are a right c*nt to keep typing!
 
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?