Sunday, May 04, 2008

 

Girls who are boys, who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, who do girls like they're boys.

Ey up

Right, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I've changed my mind again, this blog has caused me so many sleepless nights it's getting annoying, so, here is the plan, Woggzeh's blog is staying the same as it has been for the past two years (boring and dull and weekly) however, I am currently working on a new blog that will have my cynical look at things and rants, like the post I did last week, I originally decided to make it a daily, but I've plumped for making it thrice ( I think that means three times?) weekly so it'll be updated on a Monday, Wednesday and a Friday, I'm still struggling to find a good name for the blog, I want it to be "Collywog...something" but really can't decide what, a few ideas that I've had are :

Collywog Opines
It's Collywog
Collywogs corner
Collywogs thrice weekly

Or maybe you can come up with something? I've also got a few posts ready to post, so I'm not snowed under, I'm prepared this time around, although I'm not sure which one I should post first so you decide, the one with the most votes will be posted first, here are the available titles so far:

John Doe
Holidays
Joke Telling
Making Appointments
Lazy remaking Of Songs
Swear Words
Safari Parks
Facebook
Carry On Films

so as you can see, I have three weeks of material there, which is more than I actually thought I had, I'm also planning on printing out each blog (or getting someone else to print it for me) and eventually I will have the book that I've always craved to write.
Been a bit down this week, got the weight of the world on my shoulders at the moment, and the shit doesn't stop coming, (work and money being the main problems) to say I'm down would be an understatement, but you know me, I'll be back soon enough, got plenty of cool stuff to keep my mind occupied, like the new series of Peep Show, woop woop.
Well I'm not really in a mood to write any more (yes, I wrote most of this blog the other day, this paragraph is the Sunday bit) So I don't know when I'll launch the new blog, but I'll let you all know in due course, (probably be Monday or Wednesday or Friday) still don't have a decent name for it. It's the Bilton Gala tomorrow, so that'll be fun to miss, it's always been rubbish, I don't know why I used to go every year, oh yes I do, my mum dragged me there!
Anyway, have a good un, I'll look forward to your feedback.

Woggzeh

Comments:
Collywog's Collyblog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?