Sunday, May 11, 2008

 

Stars in your eyes, little one, where do you go to dream, to a place we all know, the land of make believe.

Now then.

As per usual, I don't know what to put in this weeks blog, so I'll let you all know that I'm ill, poorly, sick, at deaths door.
I have had tummy pains for most of last week then on Friday I threw my guts up (mostly it was the dry heaves, but unpleasant all the same) then on Saturday, I ate my breakfast, (sausage, bacon and egg butty) and promptly threw that up too, then I didn't have an appetite all day but I had terrible stomach pains from hunger (or it could be P.M.T) so I didn't eat anything until I got to Robins in the evening and managed some pizza.
The same thing has happened this morning too, so I'm sticking to fluids at the moment, then I'm going to the doctors first thing, although if he suggests anything less than a stomach ulcer I'll be heavily disappointed, because I've convinced myself that's what it is.
Then again, whenever you are poorly people suddenly become doctors, they ask what's wrong with you and then tell you that there's a lot of it going about, which is really annoying, is there ever a time in England when there isn't a lot of it going about? that's why, when people who aren't doctors ask for my symptoms, I tell them that I have sand coming out of my eyes, and I keep laying eggs, that stumps them because there isn't a lot of that going about I can tell you!
Got some heavy shit going down here at the moment(along with my illness), so I've not been my usual chirpy self recently, I've tried my best but I'm stressed out to fuck with certain things, I just don't know what to do because I usually don't give a fuck, but this time I do, and there's nothing I can do.
Played against Lee on Mario Kart Wii last night, that was fun, isn't the internet clever! he's on the other side of the world and we are on this side of the world and I can still kick his ass at Mario Kart it's brilliant, what ever will they think of next? I bet it's something crazy like instant electronic mail or something even more wacky, I can't wait.

Woggzeh

P.S - Time for name that tune again, so first person (I bet it will be Jof) to write down all the song titles and artist from my blog titles between today and June 16th 2007 will win fuck all and a handy bag to carry fuck all in.

Comments:
I think you'll find I won overall and you beat me about 2 times so nerner.
 
also, how does thee know its deaths door? what makes his stand out from all the rest?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?